I do not understand the outrage

Angry donuts! Aargh!

2 Likes

Neckbeards have no wives :frowning:

self-entitlement is strong in the force, and the force is very strong in wow

Why are you calling someone who is frustrated that a multi-billion dollar company can’t keep their promised deadlines a moron? There’s literally no need and it does nothing to add to the conversation. He’s allowed to feel frustrated, and vent those frustrations on the forums of the company who frustrated him while keeping his money.

I’m not saying that some of the reactions here aren’t…a bit much, but there’s literally no need for namecalling.

1 Like

p.s. make me a donut

1 Like

Poof You’re a donut.

1 Like

Yea, so any multibillion dollar company won’t release something that completely doesn’t work. Otherwise they wouldn’t be a multibillion dollar company. If you’re new to Blizzard (somehow), this is par for the course. If you aren’t new and you didn’t expect this, you are kind of a moron…

:doughnut::doughnut::doughnut:

Or perhaps you’d prefer our Pokemon Special “Jelly Donut:rice_ball::rice_ball::rice_ball:

1 Like

They provided 2 already short weeks to do prepatch stuff. So, you could lose an entire day and try to make up that leveling, or you know shill out the $35.00 clone tool. Seems like it’s almost a forced $35.00 if you want to be ready on June 1.

Again, just because you like capitalism doesn’t necessarily mean you have to take the side of the corporation, every time. You are receipt #12422333645 to them, go sit down.

It’s only now that Blizzard has been able to launch very smooth expacs such as SL, and BFA because the game has been optimized so much more.

TBC:Classic is a series of jenga blocks perilously held together with scotch tape and prayers

Cry just a little more. I’m almost there.

Maybe don’t give them a pass for failing to deliver. There are undoubtedly people overreacting, but that doesn’t mean Blizz deserves apologists either.

1 Like

Companies (including multi-billion dollar ones) release products that don’t work all the time, either completely or in part.

My point is, this SHOULDN’T be par for the course, regardless of whether I just started using their products or I’ve been a paying customer for years; and again, name calling does nothing but alienate people from the message you are trying to get across.

How did they fail? They set a goal of an expected time of completion. They didn’t meet it. You know… cause it was a goal, not a promise. Oh well. It’s not like they’re sitting on their hands, relishing your sweaty frustration. They’re working on it. Real people, trying to fix this so you can get on your female belf and pretend to be an 18 year old girl from California, who likes walks on the beach, sports and beer.

I hear birds chirping in the background

Ok, so you’re happy that THIS multibillion dollar company isn’t releasing something that’s not finished?

1 Like

Like, that just dawned on them today??

1 Like

No matter how ready they are that can’t account for all of the issues that might crop up in this time. From what I do understand of coding and scripting and all of the engineering that goes on. This is the first time Blizzard has ever done anything like this.

Also, our standards are the exact same if we’re both paying 15 dollars a month to play this game. You are putting up with it too, I’m just not complaining about problems that clearly couldn’t have been foreseen if maintenance has been delayed this many times.

I’ve been playing MMORPGs for decades and I learned before Wow to not take days off or think that any launch would go smooth ever. When they do? I enjoy them if I can, but it’s always the same. I had hoped to play tonight with my wife, but no it will be a poop show when the servers go up anyways. I’ll try tomorrow and laugh at the butthurt from anyone who took time off! :joy:

I don’t understand, I’m not crying ? The fact you went out of your way to attack me speaks volumes to your personality. #KeyboardWarrior Good day, sir.