I demand a refund on the Nightfall I crafted

Or perhaps, I could just take the proc rates I had experienced when I had it on my warrior 15 years ago before it was nerfed. I think I’ll go with that. Plenty of observations which match my own from the time before the nerf in that bug thread. Maybe you should read that instead being a supertroll.

1 Like

2 parts per million?

that’s pretty low.

2 Likes

It’s not entitlement. Blizzard has clearly made a mistake. The evidence is quite clear from the bug report thread. Honestly, if I had rolled caster instead of DPS warrior, I would rage quit classic by now. I don’t know how you casters put up with Blizzard’s failure on multiple fronts that affect you. From leeway to insane flask prices to Nightfall not working, I don’t know why you put up with it.

we minmax less and enjoy the game more.

it’s pretty cool.

12 Likes

Memory is a fallible thing.

6 Likes

Why would you defend Blizzard? They clearly aren’t doing their job.

2 Likes

So you’re here to gaslight. Ignored.

2 Likes

they provide me with hundreds of days of entertainment.

6 Likes

Love when people have to announce stuff that no one cares about. You ignored someone? OH NOES!!!

6 Likes

Which you have paid for.

Like making unnecessary comments?

That thread has 29 plus days, with no response. It needs to be seen by a blue.

Touche

Added for extra characters to post.

Loyalty has no money value, young paladin.

1 Like

Not the best way to negotiate in my opinion.

2 Likes

Exactly. Casters should be livid and it needs more attention than a thread Blizzard hasn’t even bothered with yet. I crafted a Nightfall in Vanilla. I was still using it in 2.3 as an offtank. It worked far better then than it does now. Plenty of discussion from 2005-2007 on how it worked, and more importantly, how often it did. It’s not just my memory. The internet has a record, in that thread I linked, to the stats from the day. Discussions from the day. Current implementation does not match. This needs to be addressed immediately.

1 Like

That’s the same thing my 12-year-old says when she’s wrong.

6 Likes

Get in line, the bots were here first.

2 Likes

Leave him alone, hes trying to virtue signal with his buzzwords he saw in Salon magazine

7 Likes

Good luck doing 1/3rd of my dps at 60 bro. Trying to help but you can stay a bottom feeder as long as you like.

Its funny because we have the same parse average… Nice try though

Edited to add - Actually i beat you. I was looking at your tank parses ahahhaha
(Proof - Check Dotmonsune if you doubt me. Thats with no bwl gear also…)

1 Like

Clearly offering nothing of value to the thread. Blatant trolling pal.

Username is relevant.

Loyal to a corporation… I’ll never understand why.

The evidence is pretty clear. Blizzard at least could respond at the bare minimum but even that is too much to ask sometimes.

1 Like