I defeated the mage tower tonight. My thoughts

Exactly this.

Cue the locks, hunters, and warriors who are screaming that its fine as is because it can be done with their specs.

Seriously… reduce the unbuffed caster damage for resto shaman by half.

I hope you have data to show WHERE, aka… how long into the encounter people are failing… because phase 1 of 7 encounters being 100% determined by super lucky RNG is what needs fixing…

5 Likes

Thank you for the update.

No, you don’t understand, every Warrior is just super skilled and cool and also cute. That’s why there’s so many warriors running around with the set.

7 Likes

there was no corruption when i did it.

corruption was the patch after the tower opened???

It needs nerfs across the board not just with certain specs :triumph:

17 Likes

Thank you for listening to the community! :heart:

2 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t nerfed to LFR difficulty, it probably will be.

4 Likes

Then mounts for everyone! :heart:

2 Likes

funtime’s over. now it’s one-shot-and-quit time…

3 Likes

No man. I said it’s hard for specs that were gutted after the corruption patch….

Cuz a lot of specs suck with out borrowed power on their own

6 Likes

Hope it gets nerfed to be even easier than LFR.

11 Likes

there was no corruption when i did it.

it is a tomb of sargeras feature iirc.

100% this.

No one wants to be easy. We want a challenge… but blizzard is AWFUL at finding proper middle ground. They never do it right… its either borderline impossible or complete faceroll. Remember torghast?

2 Likes

Holy f I give up

7 Likes

Why didnt you test the live version?

12 Likes

thank you. i knew you’d see it my way.

Please give it a full week before doing any tuning. I still wanna give the fire and frost mage challenges a crack at it. :+1:

3 Likes

Mage Tower should be the evolution of the Brawlers Guild. Template it and scale folks down accordingly and design the engagements as a difficulty climb.

The middle ground would be removing the time restriction though so folks can beat their head against the wall to their hearts content.

3 Likes

Yay, nerfs are coming :hugs:

2 Likes