I concede!

Cool. If you can give me an idea of how many vessels (coalescing visions) you end up getting per week. This is the issue I’m having. I’m burned out from grinding the cv on my main that I can’t seem to get around to it on my alts.

My main-alt (mage) is now at cloak 11 (47 resist with botd essence). Unfortunately crappy corruptions. Had enough to get 1x 12% haste.

1 Like

Will do. I don’t do the dailies every day, so I can only go off how many I get for the assaults on Tuesday/Friday. Just glad they nerfed how many pages you need per level. Level 15 cloak shouldn’t take long.

I’m sure you already know, but in case you didn’t I’d strongly recommend you do the lesser vision daily (while you’re doing the zone assault and quests). I think first time round its like 3k cv for around 2 mins.

Wait, what? I need to login and check this out.
If you’re on the druid and need a bg buddy I’ll hit you up. I already have you on btag.

Oh yea, I will likely do that daily.

Sounds good! And yea, instead of requiring 6 pages and 8 pages, it’s a static 2 or 4. I think it’s capped at 4, so a full clear will get you a level.

from the hotfix thread.

1 Like

Jugga i feel your pain I have 2 toons with a level 15 cloak 12 toons with a cloak and forget about the right corruptions for all of them. I know they lowered the requirements to lvl your cape but you still have to farm the mats and that takes forever. this is by far the worst expansion and im not buying SL until i see how its going. this game is supposed to be fun and right now its not.
If you just want to pvp like you and I you are left way behind

I just started the cloak quest on a new dk. I do like the parts that I can skip :stuck_out_tongue: