I concede!

Fellow forum posters (and Blizzard devs?) I have finally come to a point where I can fully say I was wrong. Alts/new players are not fun to play, AT ALL. When you can’t even do the cloak quest line without dying to one NPC, what are people to think? I apologize for all the people I argued against in favor for this game, my last alt was done maybe season 2 (3?) I’ve had many back and forths defending this stupid game, and to you all involved, I salute you. Hopefully SL will fix this mess. Sincerely, Fangirl Jugaa

19 Likes

SENPAI! /glomps Jugaa and listens

I’ll see you in Shadowlands are you going to be raiding and need a prot warrior?

1 Like

uh hell no if I can help it. F pve

4 Likes

Well we could be like that one warrior I don’t wanna mention though he is a cutie and we could do Alliance Arenas as I try to tank. XD

:bomb:

1 Like

WHO!

Do they need tank trinkets or 2nd wind?

3 Likes

:bomb:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD snickers happily

1 Like

Tanks don’t belong in pvp sorry

6 Likes

Fair enough I respect you enough for that.

1 Like

Tell that to the peoples chimp.

7 Likes

Every serious alt(2nd main) my little group starts to play, we carry them through 10s and stack loot to fast track them to 440 item level before touching the cloak quest.

I tried to carry jug in low keys but she didn’t wanna do m+ and for a pvp player I can understand why.

I guess that’s a positive about nylothians I get rewarded for doing ez fast keys.

1 Like

Poor juga lol.

Speaking of… Juga which alt were you trying to gear up?

And now you should admit ur wrong about av. Everyone knows it favors alliance due to the unbalanced bridge choke. Let’s talk about that.

Bridge is a great choke but ib is a little better.

3 Likes

actually its easy lol just skip the first 2 scenarios and leech the assaults

easily doable with sub 100k hp

1 Like

Actually this is a false statement. The bridge choke is the best choke.

Distance to graveyards for both teams makes ib slightly better.

The bridge is an awesome choke. It’s aesthetically pleasing and makes you feel like you’re part of an epic battle.

The graveyard locations though in both locations favor horde. And I say this as a horde main.

1 Like

If ally are on the bridge , they have already lost the modern AV. It’s a resource battle now.

4 Likes

Ion hazzikostas even said in an interview that av favored alliance.

You should get a better source lol. Ion doesn’t pvp.

2 Likes