I concede!

That would be acceptable.

I also feel healing on the non hybrids should be limited, as well as dmg on the healers, but that’s just me.

Agreed again. Make the roles actually play their roles.

1 Like

Essentially, I just wish their were actually trade offs. Like MoP ember tap for destro, having to use shards for healing or dmg.

Damn do I miss ember tap.

I miss having actual dynamic choices with your spells and having consequences for the choices, right now that just isnt the case.

1 Like

The pvp seems horrible ATM it really sucks for those who barley came back having to deal with 500k hp+ horde that have the best corruptions that just instantly melt your team . How is that fun ? Being gy camped because of corruptions and gear ? It’s happened a few times now and it’s ridiculous.

Corruptions do not belong in Pvp .

I did say on main toons that have been playing.

That still doesn’t matter tho I could be playing all this time n still not have the best corruptions and high cloak level . The cloak n corruptions system is a joke . It’s ruining Pvp. . Hardly anyone wants to RBG rn because if it . I’m on for a good portion of the day I’m lucky if I see one group forming .

There is no point in making my own group RN either with how corruptions are who would wanna try to fight that bs in ranked? We would stand no chance due to not having the best corruptions /cloak level . Earlier in bfa sure the gearing sucked but like at least we could still RBG and there was so many groups going it was great .

Corruption is killing pvp and I hope it goes away in SL .

It’s guaranteed to go away, as the only reason it’s around lore wise is because Nzoth and he ded

Rbgs being dead is alliance side though. Lots of groups form horde side.

1 Like

It’s not that it’s dead, the groups that exist are all established. Just no real puggers

1 Like

True. Lots more guild groups for some reason this expansion.

Yeah, I had a buddy get his Grand Marshel on alliance side s2 and has gotten that high I think last season and this season as well or close to, actually let me check.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/nathrezim/söngökü

So he is pushing for it.

I wonder why that is :thinking: possibly because everyone wants to be some prob “pro” due to watching their fav streamer that always plays horde so that’s why everyone rerolls over there . Because horde do more pve and have better time winning bgs to get gear . Everytime since I’ve been back alliance cannot figure out how the heck to play any bg . It’s been a struggle but I really don’t feel like rerolling horde just yet so I’mma wait it out . I have toons on both sides but like come on alliance get it together the basic stuff man .

Alliance always start by winning n then stupidly Zerg and lose last minute every time. :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph: It’s so frustrateing esp as a healer rn . Even with premading there is only so much a 3 man premade can do . When half the team just does not wanna listen :triumph::triumph::triumph: lol

Are we talking rated or random Bgs? I thought you said something about rated now it sounds like randoms?

Thank God cuz it’s been super miserable I’ve been trying to enjoy comming back due to the exciting stuff in SL but geezuz christ the Pvp n horrible gear catch up RN . At least at the end of legion they had a good gear catch up mechanic for alts . Which they would do that again .

I miss being able to play my alts :'c

I’m talking bout just in general bout both how alliance is even back when I made rbgs earlier in bfa before I took a break . Alliance is just well let’s say very special .

If we’re talking epics, yea they’re pretty terrible. The little Bgs are definitely more even.

1 Like

Ion doesn’t do PvP. Last time I looked his honor level was still 5.

That’s how we got BfA PvP designed by mythic raiders for mythic raiders.

I never had any problem getting the cloak aside from falling asleep during the questline, but if your character is low in ilvl, they may struggle. It’s tuned for characters with 425 ilvl and rank 3 essences (essences which can no longer be purchased by a character that does not have the cloak and thus no longer earns echoes).

The problem for me is, what then? I’m not going to do trash horrific visions. They make me want to punch out my screen.

2 Likes