I cant wait for the prepatch

I want to see a lot more changes and feedback from the devs before the beta hits. the initial releases and information was nice but it’s not even close to be ready for live. lots more iteration is needed.

FIX YOUR GAME BLIZZARD , I can’t login :rage:

These devs just copy pasta at this point. Look at BFA SoO story that they shelved to squeeze in N’Zoth.

They are just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks!

1 Like

I expect to see the very justified post asking “Why do they keep squishing our stats every expansion now?”

Since I will admit its getting extremely annoying, everytimes they squish the stats they fail to rebalance the older expansions zones correctly which result in leveling being more and more boring and broken making gearing up while leveling cosmetic, worthless and unfun in Shadowland WOTLK Raid Gear is nearly as good as Legion Mythic Antorus gear such amazing rebalance.

I could do this but now I can’t even do that!

I’m going to be cautiously optimistic. Time will tell. we’re not even in really any tuning phase or anything.

When I see Wildhammer Dwarf, Asian Human, Black Human, Half Elf Human, and etc Celebrating Threads.

Bruh BfA has been in a “tuning phase” the entire expac, its like they fired the one person who studied game design and could say “Its not a good idea to increase hp 400% over the xpac and then introduce hp% based dmg procs”
Its clear Acti-Blizz lacks the capability and/or the desire to balance anything WoW related. I’m leaning towards lack of desire because HOTS was always balanced well (after the first month of a characters release anyway, they obviously released every character overtuned. I’m sure it was to drive sales)

In all honesty I just can’t wait to get out of this RNG hell and corruption.

Bring on prepatch!

1 Like

Man it must be really awkward that Vestaxe just did a 5 mask run with out shoulders, helm, chest, neck and corruption

That comment of yours doesn’t age very well

No. Actaully I think it will be

“Why am I level 50 now? I’m unsubbing”

Almost 100% of these I’m unsubbing threads are all click bait titles becuase they are still on the forums posting months later.

:axe:Oh?

Get your boney fingers off my peach tree!! :deciduous_tree:

I did laugh though, I like how you think. :rofl:

1 Like