I cant wait for the prepatch

And all of the juicy forum post that come with it.

What forum post are you expecting to see on prepatch day?

“Why am I level 50 now?” I think I’ll see that one.

8 Likes

I expect to see a lot of “I can’t log in”.

16 Likes

Or WoW Blizzard thisnisna real slap in the face all that work inside and now my stats are way smaller.

5 Likes

Lol, whos excited for pre patch? Essences and traits are going, and I have ZERO expectation that Acti-Blizz will release something that isn’t broken. I’m gonna sit back watch what happens and if SL releases and people are happy I might buy it mid 2021 for $30 just in time for 9.1 catch up.

Or you know, Cyberpunk is going to destroy SL before it starts.

6 Likes

Prepatch is going to be a dumpster fire based on what I am seeing on alpha so far.

1 Like

I’m expecting, “Revert X Class Changes.”

3 Likes

Revert what changes? I don’t think people would say SL isn’t great can we go back to BfA. They might say SL isn’t great, but they won’t want to go back lol

1 Like

I am so excited for the scourge raids, I’m fit to burst.

This game is literally all I have in life other than my 2 dogs and my peach tree. :rofl:

I’m always excited for a new expansion cus that means my life gets a new background for a few years!

2 Likes

How about “this pre patch sucks I quit” threads.

1 Like

BLIZZ I ONLY GET 1 DAY OFF EVERY 3 YEARS WHY CANT I LOG IN REEEEEEEEEEE
GIVE ME FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO MAKE UP FOR OT REEEEEEEEEEEE

something along those lines

8 Likes

Well, for starters, boomies are going back to pendulum rotations, my least favorite iteration of boomie, and without any of the weather/nature abilities returning.

4 Likes

Blizz has been radio silent regarding class changes on alpha so far. Lets see if this month and next month ramps up when more testers are let in.

Feedback has dried up because there are NOT many changes to discuss that are worthwhile regarding class design.

1 Like

Essences and traits arent going by the way. Cyberpunk isn’t going to kill wow. That’s impressive to think that though.

1 Like

Is Cyberpunk the next “WoW Killer”?

I’ve been there though, was so damned excited for so long to play the new new and then “Oh shoot can’t log in” and the mind get’s to imploding.

Pure passion that only a gamer could know!

15 years on I now stand back and watch the dust settle.

dont forget if you start late its mandatory to make a post complaining about how unfair pathfinder is!

2 Likes

Im waiting for the un sub posts.

Uh…I don’t even think Cyberpunk is a MMO. It’s going to be more like Witcher (same studio).

1 Like

Just seen a lot of people claiming this lol. “WoW Killers” are kinda infamous for not killing WoW, ironically.

1 Like

Yeah, every time there’s a big release, it’s the WoW killer, but I’ve always felt if anything kills WoW, it’ll be its own devs’ decisions. BFA kind of proved to me (despite me enjoying it more than Legion and Wod) that Blizz is really one atrocious xpac away from killing their own game.

3 Likes