I cant wait for the prepatch

The only that will kill wow is blizzard…when they decide to move on to something else.

1 Like

I don’t think WoW is a MMO… at least Cyberpunk is going to be a RPG. I mean you can RP in WoW but it would be nice if Acti let you rp as anything other than simp

1 Like

you don’t need to RP for a game to be an MMO…spell out MMO.

2 Likes

MMO = Massive Multiplayer Online

WoW is an MMO.

4 Likes

Massive? WoW doesn’t have a massive player base, and gameplay is either instanced with 20 people (at most) or the server melts if 40 people meet. WoW is about as much of an MMO as D3

3 Likes

I think you should re think that statement.

Uh, no actually. They’re staying in until you outgear the Heart of Azeroth and your Essences in Shadowlands.

Cyberpunk and Shadowlands aren’t even competing.

2 Likes

Their will probably be so many they’ll just merge them into one thread. But yeah, I expect that’ll be the biggest one.

Complete with bugs where they didn’t properly change level requirements of gear. IE “uh, blizz, this gear requires level 87 to equip!”

1 Like

Blizzard stated they are happy with destro and demo. Thats enough to finally to get me to switch classes

2 Likes

“ Wtf? Turalyon killed by Sylvanas?”
Or something like this …

“Why can’t I log in?”
“This sucks, I quit”
“Shadowlands is going to kill WoW”
“Getting camped, fix it blizz” (in warmode)
Blizzard servers in 2020 joke
“Where do I find…”
“I took off work for this”
Some thread about new expansion snack haul
“I’m not having fun”

2 Likes

“wtf blizz y u increased system reqs?! my 1956 Sunbeam brand electric canopener can’t launch wow any more”

1 Like

I expect a lot of people to start moaning about feeling weaker without their essences. Kinda like when legion ended.

“Shadowlands is officially the worst expac ever…”
“I miss BfA…”

1 Like

It’ll be my first prepatch (unless something unexpected happens and I can’t play at that time), so not sure what to expect other than the exp buff ending and the story will be about the Scourge post helm destruction. What else is supposed to happen in the prepatch?

Good. Excellent, marvelous. Good riddance. Good bye garbage essences.

It won’t.

1 Like

OHHHHH, so we are going to have a power drop from 50-59, just like we had @116 or when legion artifacts just stopped working. That was AWESOME!!! I’m so glad they are bringing that back!!! GOD bless Ion :pray: :innocent:

1 Like

That was for Legendaries. And what’s the problem? Did you like Azerite or something?

No, I’m worried that when you hit some arbitrary point in SL and your gear pulls a Danny “I’m too old for this :poop:” Glover gameplay is going to be trash. Just like BfA. Are they going to be scrambling to fix the mess with unintended systems like they did with azerite gear? I’m pretty sure azerite gear was supposed to replace teir set bonuses and wasn’t meant to be a balancing tool. It took corruption effects to make the game fun to play, unfortunately its only fun for the people who get them, and who can also stomach doing 8.3 content. I would love to see a chart of what % of toons that have unlocked the cloak, and what level they got the cloak to.

1 Like

"This sucks. My crits are only doing 500 dmg. "

2 Likes