I cant uninstall, reinstall, or access my battle net, cant submit a ticket either

Ive been trying to play but it keeps breaking, the app is completely broken atm, i cant use my games. It says bnet is asleep, ive done a clean boot, ive restarted my pc various times; ive tried to reinstall or uninstall bnet to solve the issues and i cant even do that. Blizzard support crashes everytime i try to submit a ticket about the issue, bit desperate atm, anyone got any ideas? i cant do anything, ive tried literally everything, idk what to do

and now everytime i try to submit a ticket, its giving me an error and not letting me do it.

attached are images of the many issues im getting
imgur . com/a/kePZUCI

You will want to edit your original post and move this over to Tech Support. You’ll find people with more specialized talents over there then you will here.

I do wish you luck in getting this fixed!

4 Likes

Have you tried deleting the cache for the launcher app?

You can also manually delete the launcher app.

1. Click Start ( Windows Key + Q in Windows 8), and select All Programs.
  2. After locating the Battle.net desktop app, right-click the file and select Open File Location.
  3. Move one folder up and delete the Battle.net folder.
  4. Note: If you do not see Battle.net, look for Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.*

Also, more about deleting the Battle Net app files:

5 Likes

I could kiss you rn, deleting the Battlenet and Blizzard folders helped me fix the issue (at least for now) i really appreciate the help! thank you so much

5 Likes

You’re welcome. Glad to help!

3 Likes