I Can't see any of my characters on the realm HELP!

There can be a display issue if you’ve been gone for a long time where the number of characters won’t show in the server list, but once you choose the server they show up.

Did you actually choose the server to populate the character list?

If so, double check that you’re logged into the right WoW account? Blizz doesn’t move/delete/etc. characters ever.

Do you mean you have the realm selected and you don’t see any characters in the character list? Or do you mean the little number next to the realm indicating you have characters there, as Perl mentioned?

1 Like

I am having this same issue. I was logged in during the launch. And while hearthing to get to Stormwind for the campaign quest. I was booted, and sent back to login screen. I restarted my game and it said searching for realm list. I noticed that none of my realms were showing numbers. I chose my main realm Stormrage. And soon as it connects to the character choice screen. It shows no characters.

2 Likes

I had no characters and just waited about 5 min and then they appeared. Now when I choose one it attempts to load into the game and then I DC (area52)

Both are happening to me… Stormrage is my server of choice today

1 Like

The character selection screen is black and empty.

2 Likes

Yeah. Empty on tichondrius for myself. 11 characters seem to not exist :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Same issue here. Realm browser reports character number, but when I click on the sever, the list is empty.

The list eventually populates, but trying to log in has the bar get stuck at 80%, and eventually dumping me back on character select, Character not found.

character selection screen shows up black with grayed out Enter World. After like 10 minutes of that my characters show up. if I log in to any of them, the loading bar gets to about 70%, then i’m back on the black character select screen and says “character not found” error message

New Expansion, Same freaking issue as before. Nice to see nothing changes for the better. Does not list any server I have Toons on. Was logged in game, clicked on the Portal gate thingy then got Dcd.

1 Like

Yea same here just a black screen was booted out while I was loading into the maw now character selection screen is black and has been for over 10 minutes

Same here, game broke?

Yep same all my Characters are showing as missing on the realm list and when I do finally get them to show up and I log in on them I get booted back telling me that Character doesn’t exist

Many of us are having this issue. When you first choose a server it takes a long time to load and even longer (3-5min) to load the characters. After they load when you press enter world you can get to 80% load and it boots you out and says character not found

1 Like

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

On Illidan and having the same issue.

Im with Smrtnik. Same thing is happening. Characters finnally showed up. Clicked on character to play. GG stuck at 70% fml i only get 6 hours to play before work. and ive spent 30 of those mihutes dealing with this.

Same on Vul’jin

Hey all,

I figured it would be best to have a central thread, so please join the following:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/log-in-issues-characters-not-loading/733095

3 Likes