I can't post reply!

Was I banned and if so for what reason? If I wasn’t banned please fix this!

Cannot reply to any post outside of support forums. There is no reply option for me.

What is really odd is the timing. I just quit twitter and now I cannot reply on blizzard forums, nore 4c*** of all places. Just how much power does twitter have or is this all a coincidence?

1 Like

You wouldve revieved a email stating why you were banned and not sure if the 4c was maked profanity but thats never a good idea either. You can also click support and ask how do i apeal and it will give u a option.

1 Like

You’re posting here, so you weren’t banned.

Sounds like you don’t have any game time on your posting account.

On the WoW forums? Absolutely none.

6 Likes

Most forums except the support forums, new and returning player and the classic forums require a paid sub to post in.

4 Likes

Correct, without game time on your World of Warcraft account you will be limited in where you are able to post.

3 Likes

Why didn’t it alert me?! Um… my bad, but maybe fix that.

Its actualy up to the player to keep track of there subscription if u look at the launcher at the bottom it will tell you when ur sub expires.

3 Likes

Yea I haven’t played in awhile. I mostly just hang out in the forums nowadays. Anyways in the past I’ve got the notice in the forums when I hit submit.

meh its all good now. I’m all paid up. ty

Forum Moderation Note: The topic of this thread has already been addressed. If you have any concerns not covered in the replies here, please feel free to open a new thread to address those concerns.

1 Like