I Can't Post on the "In Development" Page

I think other people may also be having this problem and i’m not sure if it’s on my end or the website’s end. I wanted to leave a post on the Feedback: Warriors page for the Dragonflight alpha and there is no reply button for me at all, i can’t even start a new topic on that page. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in and that doesn’t seem to fix the problem. Anyone know the solution? I would love to leave some feedback to improve the game!

1 Like

Are you part of the alpha test?

I don’t know for certain, but I’m pretty sure that only people who have access to the alpha (or, later, the beta) are able to post on the feedback forum. For everyone else, the forum I see recommended for leaving feedback on is General Discussion.

7 Likes

You can post in the Warriors forum about upcoming changes. Just label it as Dragonflight.

4 Likes

Are you in this phase of Alpha testing, Valcurion? I don’t see a note on your account indicating it, but I wanted to check.

If you aren’t in this testing phase you won’t be able to post on the Alpha forums. Those are specifically for those who are able to try out the content and provide feedback based on their experience.

If you wish to provide feedback on what you have seen come out of Alpha so far, I’d agree with Rufflebottom and post on the Warrior Discussion forum. Our Community Management and Development teams do read those and collect feedback there as well.

7 Likes

I’m in the same boat as Valcurion. I got my alpha invite today and I’ve been testing for the last few hours. Maybe it takes a day or two before the forum catches up with the invites that are sent out?

Have you logged out of and back into the forums since receiving your invite?

2 Likes

You’re brilliant! This was exactly what needed to be done, thank you. :slight_smile:

1 Like