I can't believe people are saying "WoD is better than BFA"

Of course we will… Raids were great, majority praised Mekkatorque, Omnipotence, Uu’nat.

Last bosses of Raids were all hard and challenging without being for the most part broken and luck based.

The Introduction of PvE gear with radom double-edged interaction were for the most part awesome (should have been deactivated in PVP though, broke PVP badly in Ranked).

Sadly enough though that’s pretty much it for BfA…

• Azerite gear is pretty much bad
  • PVP system is… Venruki says it all and it’s Legion’s years old
  • M+s… i mean out of 24 possible DPS specs, 50% of all the 20 best current runs are made of Outlaw Rogues… and 90% of those runs are also made of RestoDruid (was 100% a week ago by top 40s) Prot Warrior were also far superior for a very long time (Paladin and Monk kinda cought up to em now but are still for the most part superior)
  • “What about professions?” wait, cough weren’t they removed from the game? cough

I’m rly only highlighting the End content here. Maybe I could give BfA an other point for Essences because i think they are fun toying with depending on the content your doing (of course it’s a matter of point of view here).

The amount of Content was at best decent in BfA, we had stuff to do that’s for sure. Was it fun? depend on what you were doing with it I suppose.