I can't access the soulbind or soul forge on Kyrian only, am stuck at 1/9 campaign, and can't open a ticket

I cannot access the soul forge or any soul binds on my priest character for the Kyrian covenant.

I switched to Kyrian and bought the 40 renown. My monk has already unlocked all 3 soulbinds on Kyrian so I expected to get all 3. I can’t even pull up 1.

I think what occurred is explained at this link: Unable to play Kyrian/NF. No soulbind access - #11 by Olberon-kiljaeden

“Do the opening ceremony for the covenant. On Kyrian, this is that kneeling quest outside of spires of ascension. On NF, you kneel in heart of the forest surrounded by all those blue creatures.
For Kyrian, if you complete Return to Ardestes before taking the covenant skip option then you can never unlock your first soulbind or use the soulforge”

I kneeled outside the spires. After that I got “return to ardestes.” I turned that quest in and still have no soulbind option.

Someone on that page said: “Ok, we have great news. Doing the quest to deposit anima looks like it restored everything. I was able to bind with pelegos, which unlocked the soulforge. Then, for some reason, Mikanikos was waiting for me to soulbind as well, as though I had done the skip (but I never did), but I’m not going to …”

Unfortunately I can’t find the deposit anima quest.

I read in the support article from the game that if you finish chapter 1 of the campaign, the soulbind option may unlock. I finished chapter 1 and soulbinded with Kleia, but I can’t access the soul forge at all. There is literally nothing to click on. When I pull up my covenant sanctum page I can see my renown and no soulbinds.

When I tried to submit a ticket in game and through the website it said “You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”

I found this link: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/278268

It says Blizzard knows that sometimes the campaign will not complete past 1/9 and to contact support if this occurs. I think this is the issue because I am stuck at 1/9 on the covenant campaign and I only have a dungeon quest. It says to contact customer support if you have this issue, but as I said it won’t let me submit a ticket in game or online.

Try opening a ticket again, but just put TEST in it. Once it submits, then edit the ticket to say what your issue is. There is a known issue currently with the ticketing system and that is the work-around for it.

5 Likes

The option to skip the first two chapters and unlock the three soulbinds isn’t available until about the 5th quest when you join the covenant. From what I can see, Talia, you have the quest “A Proper Reception” available in Bastion. It is highlighted on your map as an important quest.

I’d recommend completing that and “Elysian Hold”, you should have the option to skip with the quest “Of Great Renown”.

Your Monk has all three soulbinds because they likely skipped chapters 1 & 2. At least your Monk has “The Weak Link” completed, which is the end of chapter 2 for the Kyrian.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure I didn’t see A Proper Reception last night, but maybe I missed it since it’s not in Elysian Hold. This solved it! I have all 3 soul binds available on my priest now. Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes