I can't access the legion questline on my demon hunter

I’m finally trying to play demon hunter in TWW but I don’t have any of the artifact appearances for my weapon, and was hoping to unlock them. However, after leveling my demon hunter through the prepatch event for TWW, I don’t have any access to the questline in Legion anymore. So I am locked out or the class hall questline, and can’t get either of the artifacts if I tried to. I talked to 2 separate GMs and neither of them were able to help out, with the second one leading me here to report the bug.

The questline is not on the adventure board, it’s also nowhere to be found in my main hub city (Stormwind in this case), or in Dalaran. It’s certainly not in my quest log either. It’s as if I’m just locked out of it.

Do you have other characters between 70 and 80 that have never done the legion campaign questlines? Have you tried seeing if they can pick up the quests? Or is it just that one character with the issue?

A large group of us discovered after war within released that all our level 68+ can’t access Dragonflight and it sounds the same as you but for legion.

Forum title “Can’t Start Dragon Isles on level 70 characters”

I have full access to the expansion, just not on that one character for some reason. I even went back while leveling some alts to gain access to the class halls during the prepatch. My demon hunter is just bugged somehow.

I’m sorry it does sound like you are bugged.

just checked my level 70 (highest I have right now) that hasn’t done legion. I could get the quest from the command board.

There is a reddit post titled “How to start legion in dragon flight” posted 10months ago. Maybe it can help /shrugs

I appreciate the effort. That’s one of the first things the gms told me to do. No luck unfortunately.

That’s unfortunate I know it’s frustrating. I really hope you can get it worked out. Fingers crossed.

There is a posting referencing a conflict with war within quest and opening quest for legion and Dragonflight. Maybe it can help.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quests-disappeaing-on-a-number-of-my-70s/1950416