"I Can Buy This For 100K Less On A Different Server"

I noticed how they enclosed “legendary crafters” in quotes. Seems to me someone’s mad that they don’t have all 34 legendary recipes leveled.

1 Like

They aren’t even bogus and people complain anyways.

2 Likes

Everyone should move to the same realm!

1 Like

And they should make that realm pvp enabled at all times, just like the old days. :smiley:

1 Like

It’s almost as if most of them wouldn’t be ‘playing the AH’ if they didn’t have TSM scripts and operations to make a bunch of it more or less automated. They just care about the gold, not ‘playing the AH’.

Pretty hilarious coming from someone who’s had a significant portion of their last 300 posts targetting a specific person on the forums and using alts to evade ignores. :3 One who’s told you to stop interacting with them plenty, but instead you consistently post personal attacks while not engaging with the actual post or thread.

One of the main crafters on my server engages in multiboxxing using TSM to constantly scan the AH for low mat prices to buy up and of course whatever other deals as well as posting ‘1’ of certain mats at large undercuts to try to hope people don’t pay attention and list at low prices to buy up. That’s the kind of ‘legendary crafters’ about, really.

I think it’s gonna vary from person to person, if you and Humanbeak don’t think they are that bad you are probably right.
And the people that do think they are that bad, also probably right.

If you suspect it’s botting, report them and move on.

For someone who “has someone on ignore”, you sure do a lot of responding to them.

This is a public forum. I have just as much right to be here as you do.

That’s something I just don’t get. You can tell someone to stop talking to you but you can’t actually enforce that. You can, however, choose not to respond yourself. (Not you you, but you know who)

3 Likes

The people that think legendaries are overpriced don’t understand how crafting works in shadowlands or how an economy
with supply and demand works

The required vendor mats alone are why most legendaries cost what they do.

Crafters aren’t going to take a loss to sell legendaries especially after the initial investment.

I’m aware. I’m not knocking the people selling the legendaries or anything, I’m aware that the crafting process to rank up is tedious and expensive. That’s not their fault.

I’m just saying that legendary acquisition sucks this time around, which is my opinion. People are gonna gripe accordingly.

The problem is you will never make everyone happy. Either way someone’s not happy.

I do like this current system legendary wise but I do think it needed some tweeks. My comment was mostly
Directed at people who think they should be able to buy a bis ilvl legendary for 100 gold on patch day

1 Like

Not once is ‘bot’ or anything reportable being mentioned, try to read the posts.

Yeah because even with you on ignore for a while where I went quite a few weeks without responding to you. Probably closer to a month, and you still would consistently personally attack and belittle me to others. So now I am confronting you more, gives me more posts to action on for things like tickets.

Can in game actually, and when they do what Caps did which is evade ignore on alts to keep going they would in game consider that ongoing harassment and deal with it accordingly. But hey, Nui, go bad mouth people in the ‘uwu this is the nice discord, rules say we can’t be mean or drama’ but you all do.

I think the “spend money and get exactly the item you want” is better than the old version of “run everything every week and maybe, eventually get the item you want”

Stop giving me reasons to form the opinion that your argument style is reminiscent of The Party, and I’ll stop making that comparison.

If you’re so worried about someone harassing you, the first thing you do is stop responding to them. Yet you haven’t done that.

2 Likes

I don’t think the Legion method was great and was actually a source of grief for me, mostly towards the beginning of that expansion. Towards the end I had collected enough legendaries I could experiment with them, I had the ones I wanted eventually, etc.

No system is perfect and like Snozh mentioned, not everyone is gonna be happy. I 100% agree and I think that is an undeniable fact.

‘ignoring’ someone doesn’t prevent the harassment or defamation, etc. But please, continue. More posts for it all is better.

I think this one is a lost cause. Can’t fix what appears to be willful ignorance of the rules.

1 Like

You reap what you sow and you’re always on the offensive. You claim you are attacked all the time by everyone but you are hands down the most egregious offender in that regard. There isn’t much else to say.

1 Like

Switching servers today, 291 leggos are 191k on my server, one I’m switching to has em for 30k.

Not to mention I really doubt server merges are going to be offered or given to my dead server.