I apologize to the classic era people

Not getting world buffs is implied by people with “not a whole lot of time” to get them while unironically asking for the raids to be much longer. How are the “so busy” gamers gonna cope when it’s p5 and it takes 4 days to clear all their raids?

3 Likes

You dont even need WB’s. All you need is the correct spec and enchants and last but not least consumables. Oh, and not stand in sh1t. Game easy!

Other people’s children…

You don’t NEED them, but most people just wanna pump

1 Like

They don’t think that far ahead, let’s be honest.

“Me no like world buffs, me want them gone!”

Retail has taught these players only about instant gratification. They are playing the wrong game.

I like the idea of fresh but, the changes aren’t well thought out. They didn’t do nearly enough design work to support a season that’s only a year long. The only good good change was disallowing world buffs in raids and Soul of Iron. That’s it. A season should be 18 months long, not 12. I guess only zoomers play this game now. What a shame.

It’s ok friend you never need to apologise :slight_smile:

Never?
I guess not when emojis smooth over everything.

For the rest of us, an apology for crappy behavior indicates some introspection and possible growth as an adult person.

It was a metaphor friend :slight_smile:
Its right to always apologise but when someone apologises sometimes you speak from your heart and say you don’t need to friend :slight_smile:
Like in Batman we learn from mistakes.
Take care friend :slight_smile:

Bro who the fu** is this guy

It was trite and cliché.
Let OP apologize if they wish. Don’t minimize it.
Only the OP can prove by their follow up if it was “heartfelt” or not.

Nah the pvp grind needs to be much much easier. I DO NOT WANT to be forced to do something in game I don’t want to do and thats pve.

PVE is just way to easy its not fun at all

Lol these new age players are something else.

1 Like

I am not saying they shouldn’t literally never apologise. But if you want them to apologise to you or anyone else wishes an apology from this person even metaphorically speaking it’s ok friend :slight_smile: but to me I am just using an expression not to be taken literally. :slight_smile: Its just a figure of speech that says I already forgive you friend out of kindness. It’s human nature :slight_smile:

I guarantee you that I have been playing wow longer than you have. Were you in the original closed beta?

PVP and PVE being on an equal footing must be scary to you.

I know what is meant by that nonsense.
I’m saying it is taking agency from the person apologizing and dismissing their efforts. It’s pretty condescending and arrogant.

Bless your heart.

4 Likes

Wym bro they made it easy enough as it is lol. What do you want a vendor?

1 Like

Literally yes lmao just go play an instant 60 server like Henhouse

That was not my intention friend. I am not trying to be arrogant my friend I am trying to make the op feel less stress. I learnt to forgive from my hero Uther. :dove: If Arielba wishes to apologise and is happy then I won’t force them not to but I am saying they don’t need to so they feel less pressure. I feel it would be mean for me to always demand an apology. I’m sorry you feel that way friend. :confused:

Being hated by one cockroach like you was worth the sacrifice made of them gaining something beautiful.

As long as I can make a good change for the wow community. It was worth it. And that change is immortalized in a blue post.

Cya dweeb.