I Am Very Open To TBC After Phase 6

I really hope Blizzard does listen to the community. I really believe most of us are open to this as well.

27 Likes

I’m strongly against it, every expansion released will further split the playerbase and there are already dead servers in classic, I’d much rather them go the classic+ route keeping the vanilla feel.

17 Likes

It’s almost like the “split the player base” people think we’re all on one server.

Don’t worry, folks, we’ll get linked Classic servers eventually.

11 Likes

Linked servers would be an abomination.

Better get used to the idea, 'cuz they’re coming.

15 Likes

The sooner BC comes out the better

30 Likes

This would make the players quit, which would be worse.

They won’t do that.

8 Likes

Man I can’t wait until they release WoD Classic, it’s gonna be awesome! Garrisons woot!

8 Likes

LOL, they won’t go that far.

The likely scenario is they will stop at Wrath, because that’s where most people agree the “golden age” of WoW ended.

23 Likes

Players would quit if they released tbc aswell. I’m almost certain tbc would cause more people to quit than classic+.

2 Likes

Nah, cause youll still be able to play classic vanilla without changes that classic+ would bring. BC is highly anticipated.

4 Likes

I really enjoyed BC, in fact it might of been my favorite expansion, then again I think I would be very open to classic +, Blizzard has made a lot of mistakes regarding retail but its because they set the foundations expansions ago, and continued to build in a negative direction post wrath, having to undo all of that is exceedingly difficult. With classic I feel there is a very cut and dry method in moving forward, aka maintaining strong RPG elements, limiting RNG, ect that could be paired with the positives we see in modern expansions such as mechanically interesting fights, rated battle grounds, ect.

4 Likes

You’d be wrong.

Tell me, what is Classic+ to you?

I guarantee whatever you type there will be a section of the player base that will hate one or more of the things you suggest because they will say “That’s how we ended up like we are in Retail!” or “That just doesn’t sound good at all!”

If implemented, you can almost guarantee people will quit, whereas launching TBC on separate servers will allow people to choose to stay in Classic or move to TBC (and hope that Wrath isn’t far behind).

Your idea would kill Classic altogether.

Going Classic-TbC-Wrath and keeping them separate for people to play what they want will keep ALL THREE alive for a lot longer.

Blizzard does some wonky things, but they know better than to do anything BUT go with TBC next.

4 Likes

I’m waiting for Legion classic.

I wouldn’t even be subbed right now if TBC wasn’t a possibility. I’m leveling all my horde chars to 60 for TBC prep, other than that classic has been pretty played out already. Leveling was fun, gearing/raiding was fun for a bit, and phase2 was a blast. Now I’m not even raid logging my main. Bring on TBC

9 Likes

you know nothing then

Can’t wait. BC and wrath were the best eras of world of warcraft. I’ve already started leveling my warlock for BC. Going to be 60 with my dreadsteed waiting for the portal to open.

7 Likes

I think they should go a different direction and release Classic -

6 Likes

TBC #1

4 Likes

Nah.

:cactus:

1 Like