I am still right about the Mage Tower

Does not mean its tuned to current damage levels, what we used to be able to do also counts against what we can do now, and comparatively, Guardian is neutered.

Many of the people who have gotten it done are relying heavily on every conceivable consumable to get their damage up to where it needs to be because of the kit we don’t have anymore. That’s not even mentioning Trinket Choice.

Feel all you want, you’re still factually wrong.

False, the video shows plainly that things die much slower now than they did back in Legion, for the express reason that we lack the same power we did back then, but the mechanics all stay the same.

By definition that is over tuned, the exact same content yet we’re not given the same tools to deal with them damage wise and have to rely heavily on consumables, enchants and trinkets.

What is your beef with using basic things like enchants and consumables and trinkets? Those are all things that werr all used during the original Mage Tower and things that good players just use anyways.

It is such a weird vendetta to have, especially considering that all players have access to these things

another point to consider is with all the broken trinkets we have access to this time they really do act as legion legendaries. Sure we don’t have luffas but we do have access to an aoe nuke trinket on a 1 min CD, something legion didn’t have. We may not have the knockback protection legendary but we have a BFA trinket that absolutely BLASTS the boss. I think these things have evened out in the end

Someone did the math. Some of the bosses are actually THREE TIMES more difficult than what they were in Legion.

1 Like

which boss and what math now? Genuinely curious because I’ve seen people reference this but have not seen the link itself.

I love people using math to try to explain subjective data

So were our Artifact weapons with all the procs and abilities in tow. Now to have a chance we have to be mechanically perfect AND burst consume items that get our damage to were it needs to be to be because we just do not have the kit we did back in Legion.

I love someone who hasn’t touched the Mage tower speaking to literally anyone about difficulty.

Not only do you have 0 credibility because of it, you’ve revealed yourself as an troll who spites valid player complaints on under-tested and over-tuned content. :man_shrugging:

Except people used enchants, consumables, and trinkets in the OG mage tower. Why is it’s all of a sudden wrong to use them now?

You can call it whatever you wish but it won’t change the fact that other people have completed it instead of crying on the forums about it. It is not over tuned, you are just bad at the game

Thanks for that. It is kind of interesting and I can see interpreting that to mean the fight may be harder.

Though there are a lot of other things that have changed that sort of muddy the waters though. I can’t speak for spriest but if you take affliction for example that fight is easier. It’s hard to express purely in numbers because some of the mechanics are just flat out easier to deal with. You can actually slow karam and the extra burst from malefic rapture makes the hands easier to dispatch as well. In legion you weren’t completing that fight without a specific legendary or some cheese.

Again, I can’t speak for spriest so I’m not disagreeing with you on that.

What’s your definition of overtuned? It’s tuned to be challenging now. Which it is. The relevant difficulty compared to to any arbitrary point in legion is an interesting comparison, but ultimately not worthwhile.

If it was overtuned, nobody would be able to complete it without absolute cheese or exploits. As that’s obviously not the case, it’s not overtuned in the general sense. It’s overtuned for you. Or I should say for your current skill and dedication level.

The challenge is able to overcome. You can do it!

1 Like

Never said it was wrong, said it shouldn’t have be so heavily relied on because we should just have more damage or our artifact weapons, like the fight was intended.

Because of it, it is over-tuned.

It is over tuned, you were factually and mathematically proven wrong.

I’m elated people managed to get it down, it is still over tuned.

Which they absolutely have, and some have gotten RNG lucky and others have found their right trinkets, it’s not a question of it being incompletable, there’s always going to be people who find their way around it with extraneous effort that’s how video games work, that doesn’t mean that it isn’t over tuned.

I’m really not understanding the crying people are doing defending it, no one cares about your achievement, it’s over tuned content and people are bringing light to that fact, no one cares that you or others are able to do it with method X/Y/Z. :man_shrugging:

I did it in shadowlands gear on an alt on a spec I don’t play.

Either I’m one of the greatest guardian Druid players of all time, or it’s not overtuned at all.

You decide. Am I a MDI caliber guardian Druid? Or is all this hubbub just overblown reaction.

I do. That’s why I did it.

Then I’m a 0.1% player. Like method/limit talent just out here slumming it in m+.

What?

The best way to farm those dungeons is to Multi Box using your level 60 grouped with as many level 44/45 toons as you have. The difficulty is meaningless.

Alt spec you dont play but made a legendary for, sure, also with the benefit of being a Druid main seeing all your 15+ with very good tanking trinkets.

Not everyone is specifically like you.

Doesn’t mean it’s not over tuned.

Guess what we also can’t do is read because i already addressed that fact.

This is my main. That is alt. Note the difference.

It’s not overtuned because loads of people are completing it. It’s overtuned for the amount of effort you’re giving it. Give more effort, rise to the challenge.

Oooh so tilted, we’re switching to our mains now, which only drastically proves me right, in that you are sweaty to the core, you’re a prime candidate to be the earlier ones to get MT.

Still over tuned, get over yourself, you literally do not beat math. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Perhaps you want to check my raid progress? I raid as a fill in on this toon. I usually just keep to m+.

Here’s another alt. Must be god level shaman, too, I guess.

Oh and my aff lock. Here’s another one.