I am so sick of farming mounts

I’m going to sue the court if they don’t give me my last mount soon, even with the rep event they teased and teased… I think by the time SL rolls around we should have some way to buy the legion paragon mounts, I don’t want to be held hostage in legion for another expansion.

Unpossible!

1 Like

Actually, I enjoy farming mounts. I watch some shows and just relax while doing it. Having multiple monitors allows you to much of anything while farming mounts even browse these forums.

Still waiting for the Ashes of Ad’al :frowning:

is it even still obtainable?

It isn’t something that is required to play the game which is where blizzard starts to be concern with people being able to get things. So yes it is just cosmetic. Cosmetic means you don’t need it.

lol, imagine saying to yourself. I can’t get ‘x’ mount to drop for me, I am quitting the game.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

We have hundreds of mounts, but we can only use one at a time. This needs to be fixed. We need a mount meat grinder. Toss our mounts in (ALL OF THEM), and what comes out is a hamburger super mount. I imagine, it’d look something like a meatloaf with wings. For the Alliance it’d look like a horse.

5 Likes

I’d rather rare mounts become unobtainable when their expansion ends to maintain exclusivity.

Join the club

Sometimes you get it, and sometimes you get got. You’ll get it next time for sure dude.

Congrats. I am planning to farm that one in the near future.

That’s brutal.

And I ask myself, “when am I even going to use this mount?”

1 Like

Then stop doing it.

There, problem solved. Next!

2 Likes

As the owner of 522 mounts on a single character, please show me where I talked about it like it’s not important. I’ll wait.

I like it. It’s a sucky feeling when they don’t drop, but when they do…PAR-TAY!

For instance, finally got Skullripper this past Tuesday. Felt nice.

They could fix this by changing the drop rate to increase the more time spent farming it.
I dont believe for a single second that college educated men cant figure out how to do it given the outright miracles theyve performed with this dinosaur of a game engine.

Speaking of mounts, whoever created this achievement deserves to go to prison. Worst 20 minutes of my life.

Then stop farming them. There are many legitimate complaints about this game, this is not one of them.

No, keep rare stuff rare.

1 Like

As someone who got both invincible and ashes of alar last month after farming every week for YEARS I will say it’s perfect the way it is because when the mount does finally drop its the best feeling in the world.

1 Like

I do think a lot of things (mounts included) should be put at the end of epic quest chains that take you to all the continents and require serious input.

hey, i still don’t have invincible