I am now ONE MONTH without my ticket being resolved

Retail, UI issues, and it is STILL open no replies.

That shouldn’t need a ticket, but a GM would likely also recommend a complete reset since the patch changed so much of the UI.

3 Likes

Yeah except the Issues with the UI are things that were left Unchangeable even though they NEED to be changed/Stuff on Blizzards end not mine. (I.E. Scaleability of UI minimap/buttons and buttons under bags)

Claiming the UI is “adjustable, effective, attractive, and easily accessible for everyone.” in their update was a huge false narrative on their end as they made these buttons and icons significantly smaller without the ability to make them larger for people with vision issues, they essentially patched in a double handicap

The estimate is confusing, because it’s based on the longest ticket in queue. When you opened it, it was running 11-14 days, and that’s close to what it will be. So you still have a bit to go.

Having said that…

This is not something a GM can help with. If you want to suggest these changes, you’ll need to post in the General Forum, or use the in-game suggestion tool.

7 Likes

I’ve posted about it in the bug report forums, Used suggestion tool, I’ve emailed blizzards accessibility team, the problem is blizzards refuses to publicly acknowledge this is an issue and until they do I have to keep bringing it to their attention.

But a ticket unfortunately isn’t going to help.

6 Likes

Blizzard isn’t going to talk about every little thing that folks want them to. More so when it’s something they can’t really fix for a given player.

2 Likes

Well until they acknowledge the issue I’m doing all I can.

It’s a week old. I’m not sure what “acknowledgement” you want, but if you want changes, they take time. It’s not going to happen overnight.

No, you really don’t. You bring it to their attention, and they will consider it/work on it.

Either way, a ticket is not going to bring it to anyone’s attention. You need to leave the feedback in the proper place, which you said you have already. Opening tickets and posting here is not going to help you.

4 Likes

That’s the thing, you aren’t doing anything by putting in tickets… other than helping to blow out the ticket times. GMs can NOT assist you with what you are asking for. It would have to be a suggestion to the Devs to change the game, that would need to be done by posting a suggestion; either using the General Forum (or actually UI forums for this) and/or using the in game suggestion tool.

6 Likes

They have hotfixed lesser issues already since prepatch, the concern is that this isn’t even on their radar as they don’t even acknowledge it as an issue, however MANY people are complaining about it and yet the only thing you hear about are random class tweaks. As if they’ve given up on UI now that they put all that work into it and refused to acknowledge the alpha, beta, and PTR bug reports for MONTHS about it.

Patching a fix is different than changing/coding/testing/implementing a design change.

You’ve already posted where you need to post. They may acknowledge it as a known issue they are working on, but they don’t always do that for everything players suggest.

You’ve done all you can. Please don’t make the ticket queue longer for other players who need things a GM can actually assist with.

Maybe they have. That’s their prerogative, as it is their game.

But I guarantee you that they haven’t. Don’t get crazy when the prepatch is only a week old.

4 Likes

Well until I see it in their list of “known bugs” or issues, I’m going to keep doing everything I can to make sure it’s on there. At some point it’s up to Blizz to acknowledge that people are having to take more frequent breaks from straining their eyes because they choose to make buttons smaller and not scaleable when they toted their new UI redesign as being “adjustable, effective, attractive, and easily accessible for everyone.”

You already have. Now, you need to let them work on the issue.

Continuing to open tickets about it can lead to account actions for GM Harassment. I would advise you to not put them in a position where they feel that is their only option to get you to stop.

4 Likes

and I’d rather not get migraines from their poor decisions and inability to correct them before implementing the changes initially, but as I’ve learned no one can get everything they want. So they will have to accept their mistake will lead to excess in tickets, cause I know I am not the only one to put in a ticket about this, especially when Blizzards Accessibility team tells you to put one in.

I don’t blame you. For what it’s worth, I noticed the lack of options for those bars too, and I completely agree.

But that doesn’t help the problem get solved any faster. Harassing them constantly doesn’t help the problem get solved any faster.

The only thing a GM can tell you is to post in the correct place, and will eventually tell you to stop opening tickets on the matter.

Obviously, none of us can stop you from digging in and going toe-to-toe with them. Just warning you that it’s not going to end positively for you.

3 Likes

Blizzard actually has a support article that tells you to use the e-mail, not to submit a ticket.

They don’t tell you to put in a ticket as you’re not reaching a developer via a ticket and those are the people who program the game. A GM is not going to be able to do anything for you.

What might end up happening if you continue to put in tickets is that you might get your account into trouble, and we don’t want to see that happen.

If you’ve emailed, then you have done everything that you can do. Repeated tickets is considered GM harassment. I really don’t recommend going down that path.

5 Likes

Perhaps, but when they turn a deaf ear towards the vision impaired, they opened the door of discriminating against those who can’t see well. Either way thanks for all the suggestions, I hope having posted in the right spots for them to see they decide to acknowledge it finally.

And, this is exactly why the ticket queue is as long as it is. People are not using the appropriate channels to submit feedback or suggestions and putting in tickets that the GM staff cannot resolve or even comment on. It’s just clogging up the system and not getting into the proper hands. It’s preventing the people that really need a GMs help from getting it in a timely fashion.

This is the proper channel for Feedback:

7 Likes

I suppose it isn’t the Support Teams fault, as in the team itself… Maybe their numbers more so