I am now ONE MONTH without my ticket being resolved

I did everything that was told of me, put all the proper information as per what Vrakthris told me to include, got a generic copy/pasta reply like I knew was going to happen, had to reopen the ticket, over 2 weeks now since that point, ONE MONTH, still can’t get my problem resolved.

I see your ticket, Zyky. It’s open and in queue. Just taking a long time to get to everyone.

2 Likes

I’m aware it’s open. It’s been open for a month.

1 Like

Technically - your reply has been open 15 days, which is far too long - but it should be coming up in queue soon.

3 Likes

Technically I updated the ticket with ALL the information Vrakthris told me to before the copy/paste nonsense I got from a GM, so my ticket has TECHNICALLY been open a month.

why are tickets taking 15days to be resolved. What is going on. That response time is pathetic.

1 Like

Don’t know, it could be a lot of things happening at once, at least three things being released at once (WotLK classic, OW2, pre-patch for DF), ban wave that happened about a month or two ago, bugs coming up with new stuff/release (WotLK classic and Pre-patch of DF), new stuff means new info that folks are trying to understand or not fully understanding, folks putting in tickets for things that GMs can’t help with and flooding more tickets to debate about the calls made by the GMs.

Take your pick.

2 Likes

Because there have been issues - and also a LOT of folks coming back to play the new games.

Those folks coming back that - may have been compromised while they were gone - may not be able to remember their account information - may not have kept up with their account details, and now find themselves locked out.

Those types of issues take a lot of time to resolve. Not all issues are created equal in terms of handling times.

We also have a considerable number of folks that think that if they submit 2 - 5 - 10 tickets, somehow it will make the process go faster. It doesn’t work that way.

They’ll get through these. Our GM staff has been working very very hard to get to everyone as quickly as possible.

16 Likes

Yeah, I get that issues can and are complex, however 15 days is unacceptable for a game which we constantly pay for.

Even during the high point of WoW in Wrath (estimated 10million + many more servers) ticket response times were no more than 12 hours at best.
So clearly there’s something else going on.

Oh I know why, you guys thought it was a good idea to automate these systems. Good job.

1 Like

Plenty of times when it blew out well over that mark though, even back then.

5 Likes

You do know that most games out there do not have this level of support. You pay for server access, not support. From what I understand, Square Enix, if you have an issue with your account, you are boned.

2 Likes

it was NEVER more than 3 days at the absolute worst. 15 is a joke, who are you kidding.

It has been well over a week or two before, esp for issues that are not high priority. This is not the first time. BUT it has not happened in a really long time so it is not shocking that if you were not trying to use the system at the time, you may not have been aware how bad it has been.

That does not excuse it now though. This kind of wait on tickets is never ok, not in the past, and not now.

Regardless, there IS a line and anyone wanting help from a GM is going to have to wait in it.

6 Likes

If Blizzard hadn’t made some of the systems self-help or automated the queue would be much longer. Sold, deleted, disenchanted gear recovery. Recently expired mail. Mail sent to the wrong character. Basic refunds. Releasing character names. None of that requires a ticket or human intervention any more. It all goes towards making resolution faster for everyone and lowering the queue for issues that actually require human intervention.

11 Likes

People keep saying 15 days, my ticket has been open for 33 days at this point and the only reply was a copy/paste that forced me to reopen it.

1 Like

Not true, my FFXIV account was hacked and perma-banned, they investigated and reversed it in under 10 hours. What people don’t understand about Square is that they work different hours because the vast majority of their support staff work under Japanese labor laws and during JST hours.

1 Like

I opened one tuesday of prepatch it was to take 13 days, and as of today it is up to 20 days and unanswered. I don’t think anyone (or only 1 person) is working on these and they are just sending generic responses that are not being helpful.

Classic or retail?

What was the request, and have you checked the status?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/case/

2 Likes

Retail, UI issues, and it is STILL open no replies.

That shouldn’t need a ticket, but a GM would likely also recommend a complete reset since the patch changed so much of the UI.

3 Likes