I am no longer Duelist hunter trash

h ttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/151978619860680704/632447517371400202/unknown.png

But Elite MM hunter trash.

15 Likes

grats

thats actually psick

dont let someone who looks like
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C62E_Z9WoAEmLrU.jpgwhile spam qing destro lock in 2019 tell you anything

already a 5x better player

14 Likes

Ty the 2k-2100 bracket is actually a sesspool.
After finding a solid druid was able to get 2150-2400 in about 60 games.

2 Likes

Oh dont worry its still a cesspool above 2400. Dh/rdruid amirite?

Either way gratz.

I will say though 2200 to around 2350 ish prolly does have a lotta ppl there who dont deserve to be there just cuz the comp they run though.

2 Likes

Congrats man! 2400+ as marks in any bracket is HUGE in this current meta.

Marks really seems tough at the moment, and I’m impressed that anyone can make it work.

I’d love to see you play sometime.

3 Likes

Yes i faced a 2460 dh + druid who kicked aimedshots tried to manarift me as a hunter and when my druid was being rifted the enemy druid cloned him even though he was the kill target, i actually couldnt believe how high rating they were, not to mention the dh nearly died in opener while me an my druid was nuking him due to his druid getting flared out an then running around the pillar trying to re-stealth.

2 Likes

DANG! reppin MM hunter, big gz :o

1 Like

Look at that little chin skid mark

Grats Tass! How the hell do you deal with DH’s??

1 Like

nice work~

1 Like

By losing and hoping they arent in my next game.
Mana rift has no counterplay.
Constant dodges on non existentant cooldown and hard casted physical damage does not mix.
Stupid ammount of pressure with pve gear/traits like uld tides and the weps from the raid.
Unpeelable mobility
The ability to purge hots and reverse my traps onto myself making me have to only scatter for cc on healer/dh.

They are my biggest counter, but lucky there is enough destro locks/mages/rogues/windwalkers to make up for the dhs i lose to.

5 Likes

Destro Rdruid has enough damage to oom your druid fast enough through rot builds and hitting the rdruid. You can’t prevent drinks and they can.

You’re just queueing into people who don’t know what to do versus it. That’s why when you did you lost to it.

i actually played a few who was using a rot setup instead of choas bolts and it was very annoying, and we can drink i can trap the pet and scatter the druid while i spam los the lock with a tar on the pillar use turtle anytime he havok coils me while my druid is drinking and put my raptor on his druid. i can counterplay almost everything outside of DH or a melee with a hpally who mongo my healer with bop + everyting popped early.

4 Likes

Love you tassili and grats :kissing_heart: rematches soon!

1 Like

What I expected, and completely agree. I cringe when I see a DH on the opposing team. I feel like you can play that class effectively on a Gameboy.

1 Like

Most high rated kids in 2s are super geared brain dead pvers who drool on their key boards while doing 30k dps aka rets, Assas, dh lmao. Idk how you stood to do it as mm I’d of shot my self long ago but congrats on it!

I’m convinced they could do it on a joy stick to be honest with like a foot pedal for blade dance or whatever it’s called lmao.

Not only that but he’s a double destro lock player too lmao. He’s a :clown_face::clown_face::joy::joy:

1 Like

To be honest i fall into this category of really geared and big damage player, but difference is i have to play everything almost flawlessly, because MM is very unforgiving to mistakes. missed traps or miss use of almost anything can result in a quick loss. i have exhil which most the time is used to save my pet and then turtle after that i gotta rely on my kiting and skill to avoid damage.

Also i faced a ton of mage healers and it was like Christmas in july.

My last game was vs theronpaul and some rogue i think his name was bermnu or something. ron said he couldnt heal it an was like wtf i thought that match would be easy.

2 Likes

Gratz man! :+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes