I am no longer Duelist hunter trash

Super impressive accomplishment you pulled off. I checked your gear and it looks like you might be in your raiding set. Do you actually run razor coral/dribbling inkpod for trinkets in 2s? And are those three neck traits the ones you actually use?

^_ - Grats ^_-

if im wearing benthicc then no, 3 ess i use are cruc of flame visions and condensed lifeforce, i actually use inkpod an coral and use inkpod/hunter mark to bait dispels.
Traits i use are 3x Focus fire 2x Surging shots and 1x UV id pref to drop that uv for a Surging or uld tides but there are no items with the traits i want. id also pref to get a duck n cover trait for reduced CD of FD.

You a beast bro grats

No offense but listing ret along sin rogue and dh in 2s sounds like drooling.

Also, gj on channeling destros to death through pillars and high dampening, make them misserable.

Rets do retard damage lol so it seems legit

They do (while cds are up) but unlike rogue or dh, there’s literally endless ways to stop and shut down ret dmg and they are basically a glass cannon, unlike the other God specs.

1 Like

Ya I feel I really struglle vs that comp too running with a surv hunter.

But earlier in this season me and my arms warrior actually beat a arcane mage/rdruid, its like how do you even lose to hpally/arms as rdruid/arcane.

They really shouldn’t lol

stickiriiikiirikiirikiirikikirkkirki.

Also looking for people who wanna play with a MM on alliance in 3s to get glad.

Play mm beastcleave!!

Honestly when i faced a enhance shaman in 2s he nearly 1 shot me with CLF + Ascendence and next time he had those cooldowns i died. I think MM + Enhance could do so much damage that it wouldnt even matter if they died quickly lol.

A lot of teams would prob be baited into going me as a MM hunter to prevent casts thinking they stopping damage lol. but when that happens i just default to Arcane + rapidfires and kite the hell of out them. i could see MM hunter + Enhance + hpally doing really well an either win quick or lose quick.

Im really finding it incredible that people try to interrupt MM casts, like its up there witu trying to deadzone a hunter

Who is that? homeboi is cute. :smiling_imp:

Yeah geared enh running ascend feels like mop again

Marks mains and alters are all proud of you kiddo, way to go!

Stop calling me out like that >:(

double MM ^_-

Do you happen to stream? been looking for a good MM in pvp to watch