I am a SP and I can’t play the game

My dude… did you even read it? That is INSANELY strong. Anyone who spam purges you is going to get rooted and silenced… What do you want out of a dispel protection talent, for people to just instantly die when they purge you?

3 Likes

Let me “properly” rephrase that for you.

----They are only in it for the money and could give two sh!ts about us. Filthy republican scum politicians!

3 Likes

but you know they are based on their bannings for descriptive chatting policies.

again, if they were republicans, they wouldn’t get offended by people using the “r word”.

4 Likes

At first I thought this was wildly poetic, then I realized it’s a bunch of spell names and crap.

It doesn’t sound very good. I don’t know what I was expecting. I would’ve liked a healing component instead of a slow. Last thing I’m thinking about when someone is spam purging is if the enemy is snared or not. I’m trying to top off health bars and conserve mana

You know what they’re unable to do if they’re silenced? Purge more. And you just know people are going to full send zug that and keep silencing themselves. Lifebloom already has a heal component does it not?

2 Likes

I would increase the duration to something like 5 or 6 seconds up from three on the stacking. 3 seconds just seems really short to me

It’s designed to punish purging / space it out, not make it impossible to do.

2 Likes

You got that backwards…

2 Likes

:laughing: sad but likely true.

tbh, i dont see Shadows in Arena anymore… in general.

1 Like

Just remove the whole dispel/purge mechanic out of this game.
Its no fun anyway. For the one who feel forced to purge/dispel its annoying and the one who get purged or lose dots due to dispel its even more annoying.

A compromise could be to give Dispel/Purge mechanic to just one supportish class as their special/individual mechanic.

Funny when repubs are in office I def have much more in the bank because things dont cost an arm and a leg.

4 Likes

Another cry thread by another overprivileged whiner who can’t get free wins against rets anymore. Report and move on.

2 Likes

I feel like you grossly simplify that while yes rdruid had specs that hardcountered them ret paladins legitimately beat everything

There is not a way to beat ret paladins effectively besides just qing with one yourself

If you are not playing Ret/War, Ret/Hunter, or Ret/Demo you are legitimately severely crippled.

All comp variety is crushed by either judgments of the pure or just by the fact that ret is always good into those comps even without it

This comparison is so unbelievably unfair I actually just think you have to be trolling

(Btw no one ever said that Sp or Arcane mage spam purging was good gameplay into Rdruids or didn’t need to get looked at, but they thankfully addressed it with druid dispel protection coming in 10.1 which is a modern solution finally). And sadly at the end of the day there were Rdruid comps that could win these matchups too

That just doesn’t exist with rets lol

8 Likes

Do you even understand how an economy works? Economic issues don’t just suddenly appear when one party is in office… for the most part. All the policies under Trump took time to affect the entire economy. Tax breaks and near 0 percent interest rates are why we have inflation. Sorry if you don’t understand all that, but get a clue. Those things take time to filter through the economy. The rich elite took that near free money and bought everything up and then raised the prices because they are oligarch super large corporations.

Anyway, that’s just the brief summary of it all. Please get educated on something other than right wing media. Simply giving rich people more money does not create jobs. If I suddenly had a billion dollars, why would I create a job? There has to be a reason to create jobs, and simply having money doesn’t mean you will want to.

Anyway, no clue why I am arguing with a one line bumper sticker slogan poster in a game forum.

One last comment I forgot to add… Trump was demanding negative interest rates. If you don’t know what effect that has on economy, then please stop posting. And once you do learn what that means, hopefully you will be smart enough not to vote for Trump.

3 Likes

Do you realize you have dispell protection in your dots right? Or do we need to teach you that as well?

The ret wouldn’t be dispelling everything if they are in perma fear. Spec into dispell protection like every decent caster does.

1 Like

You people are so unreal. If you think a shadowpriest has any chance you’re lost. VT horror is not enough to not prevent the shadowpriest from being entirely crippled by a ret paladin.

18 Likes

Yay, another Ret with welfare cr spewing total garbage

12 Likes

As a fellow shadow priest, I will continue not to Q rated pvp till Jotp gets changed / removed.
I’ve been spending most my time on PTR anyway and currently got no reason to want to que.

Stay strong SP Ele Boomkin Pals. Afflic too I guess

5 Likes