I am a SP and I can’t play the game

Ret judge cleanse will remove my vampiric touch and devouring plague in one single judgement cast because it will remove both magic and disease categories at once.

Combined with divine toll , ret is removing multiple of my vampiric touches and DPs which takes time to cast / insanity to dot everyone .

Really can’t play the game rn.

45 Likes

It’s Timewalking week.

I’ll try to level a Ret pally as quickly as I can and start gearing for PvP.

That will force Blizzard to nerf Rets as soon as possible.

35 Likes

note you can queue healer and play ret, no one will notice. actually im pretty sure I healed better as ret too, possibly due to the lack of int gear. at least I hope thats why.

cast flash of light when its up and use holy power on word of glory, use cds. glhf

5 Likes

cleanses, dispels, etc. should go back to removing one per cast, and then be on a 5sec cd once more.

3 Likes

Yup, it’s op. Hopefully AWC will show why and it will get changed.

3 Likes

I am an Rdruid and I can’t play the game.

15 Likes

How sad is it that things have to get to that level to be noticed and even still they usually do nothing.

3 Likes

Its actually timewalking for next 4 weeks! :smiley:

3 Likes

You realize rdruids get dispel protection next patch right.

Cling harder

3 Likes

Most of those are on a Rogue though. Deserved.

11 Likes

Resto Druids need better dispel protection it’s such a joke. Fact Cdew is complaining about it might cause some change

2 Likes

Git gud noob

If all they are here for is our money, they are definately not liberals lol.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty fried comparison and it’s dumb you’re even trying to make it.

1 Like

Come play ESO and GW2 instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

according to the rets you are losing because you are bad and need to git gud ok, rets are fine now with the nerfs ok, pls just git gud apparently

5 Likes

Every one Drailed from the main topic and comments about rets + Rdruids … well WE CANT PLAY THE GAME AS SHADOW PRIEST WE DONT DMG GOOD OR LIVE GOOD WE JUST PI OUR DPS AND SWAP And if we free cast we cant kill anything. thanks bliz for killingThe most fun spec in the game.

2 Likes

These changes are already coming, Cdew is complaining about something that is already being changed next patch… like what is the purpose of this? :man_shrugging:

• Restoration

• Reactive Resin (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Reduces the movement speed of enemies who remove your Restoration heal over time effects by 30% for 3 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. At 3 stacks the movement speed reduction is removed, and the target is rooted and silenced for 3 seconds.
  • Kleptomania (PvP Talent) has been redesigned – Unleash a flurry of disruptive magic onto your target, stealing a beneficial magic effect every .5 seconds for 4 seconds. Castable while moving, but movement speed is reduced by 40% while channeling.

Purge protection and mages klepto won’t be as strong. If they want to spam normal spellsteal fine, but it’s going to severely cost them mobility and potentially death if they get rooted/silenced.

That doesn’t sound very good. 30% movement speed decrease? And it only lasts 3 seconds. Takes up a PvP talent slot as well

Did you not read the silence/root part?

2 Likes