I am a clicker!

Even people who manually type out “/cast sinister strike”?

I for one love having clickers because they will never be able to compete with me so it’s makes my job topping the meters even easier.

Keybinding your abilities and spells is easier to play your character, you should try it sometime. I used to be a clicker long time ago and now I do much better at game play with keybinds. My mount and healing pots are keybound as well.

I love the part where you say “I usually do pretty ok” the emphasis on usually. Oh and W,A,S,D is bad for character movement.

No matter what anyone tells you, you won’t change but wanted to put my two cents in.

Its still very good to receive so many tips of how to do it or how to start the proccess IF I wantnto do it.
In the end everything is a personnal choise.
I dont see a contrary opinion as something against me, personally.
So thanks for yours.

Coming from the warcock

I click stuff, too! Too broke to afford a fancy gaming mouse and rig.

But what really stinks is when you’re in a chaotic battle and you lose the mouse cursor on the screen. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that.

Dont rogues like mushroom tips in their rears? Male or female? Clicking is fine at any rank.

Opinion. Pure 100% opinion.

1 Like

No. It is 100% objective fact but keep on coping.

I am a button masher.
I mash all the buttons.
And pray that something works.
In the hopes to not wipe once again on the same boss.
For the 42nd time.
It’s okay to click, or to button mash, or to be more methodical.
You are loved and accepted as is.

Sincerely the button masher.

1 Like

where he at tho

Yet, I am still better than 99% of those who don’t click. Objectively, at least in M+.

Better yet, go ahead and tell me how what you say is an “Objective fact” and not you just trying to shove your opinion down everyone’s throats like your uncle shoves his “opinion” down YOUR throat.

You’re weak if you dont /cast all your abililties manually

The button masher is right.
Mash!

1 Like

Dude what? You’re pathetic.

why u delete ur comment about how your mythic progging, i want to see ur character :frowning:

Arent you the one saying how someone elses playstyle makes the worse?

I am not a clicker. However, I am a keyboard turner. I steer with my right hand on the arrow keys. I have < and > keybound to strafe. No one has ever guessed.