I am a clicker!

I wouldn’t even say that more so you basically become a keyboard turner if you click. You can’t really not be. Keyboard turning is worse than clicking m. You’re just sitting there pivoting. Like a bot…

I use Stock action bars. I use 1-4, but click everything else.

Yeah gaming mice are OK…but true next level play is to hire someone to hit you keybinds for you while you move the character.

For the most part clicking is fine despite what the keybinders yell. Except for a few emergency situations the GCD gives you plenty of time to click your next key as long as you have placed them where you know where they are.

2 Likes

Now if you replaced the C with a D… and removed the L…

;>.>

<.<;

whistles innocently looking up above.

I didn’t think nuthin.

1 Like

After that its not even going back to your class trainer and learning the spells in the first place… Level 60 frost mage only casting rank one frost bolt in MC.

1 Like

So am I. My husband doesn’t understand how I can do it and raid… and I can’t imagine playing the way he does lol. Haters gonna hate, you just stick with what works.

Because keybinds are mentally and physically harder. And no we don’t just move with awd and pivot aroundlol, I use my mouse/strafe w/e as well. People get used to playing a certain way, it works for me perfectly fine.

1 Like

I keybind my rotation and anything that involves twitch reflex (e.g. interrupts or CC) but anything outside of that I click. I can’t be arsed to make a keybind for everything, partially because I use some of the default binds a like (e.g. “c” for character pane) and don’t want to unbind those, and partially because I just don’t think it’s important enough to allocate brainspace to.

1 Like

Aha that is one above! Looks like I’m heading back to classic

If you’re a casual, sure. But if you’re doing high m+, raids, pvp, or anything that requires good reaction times then I would suggest you don’t click.

Green BoE weapon.

1 Like

I have been clicking since 2004… I bind my MVP abilities for healing but outside of that I click… I have been close to 1600 in arenas, do mostly BGs and run lots of Reg/Heroic Dungs… I play every single class/spec/race/faction and have found absolutely no enjoyment in trying to key bind my 28+ abilities on my 26 chars…

Imagine being a clicker in PvP

What’s even more impressive is when you use /cast for all of your spells

Same here, and don’t care if other’s don’t think it’s cool or w/e. Just be mad that I killed your stunspamming rogue.

1 Like

Ok kiddo

/10

I’ve clicked for years, including PVP. I was pretty good. But I weened myself onto gaming mouse. It was an adjustment for sure… soon I got even better.

It’s fine if you get by with clicking. But you’ll be even better if you don’t. that’s the bottom line. You don’t need to be, all is well.

Not clicking helps with situational awareness and there’s really not a lot of wiggle room for arguing that.

Omg and a hunter ,dreadful fear comes over me. :scream:

Make sure you learn your turning and camera speed console commands. You’ll be fine lol.

Being a clicker that performs the same as someone who doesn’t has been shamed for far too long. That is a massive reaction time and deserves respect. There’s no way I could do it with the efficiency that I have seen from some of my guildies streams.

1 Like