I, a dog person. wants to see cat people allied race

I want to make a guild called Furrocious. strictly fur races. cat men and cat WOMEN would be dope. could save wow

20 Likes

it would be PURRfect!

8 Likes

Shhh! :shushing_face: You’ll invoke the furry of Moonguard’s Goldshire. :cat: :dog:

2 Likes

Yes, the Horde needs saberon as an allied race so we can fight with the Alliance like cats and dogs… literally.

17 Likes

i also agree we need more claws in this land to bring a stop to all this rufflessness.

1 Like

Something like this:

Imgur

15 Likes

I’d be down with them straight up stealing the Hrothgar from FF14. These beefcakes are awesome. For legal purposes just call it a crossover event.

5 Likes

if they could make female saberon cute, maybe

2 Likes

They could also make them cool in the alpha, completely change them before release into a race of turbo uggs and leave them untouched for a decade or more.

3 Likes

Oh, the war that would go down between the Hrothgar enjoyers versus the Miqo’te enjoyers to see who got their cat people in the game would be one for the ages.

2 Likes

Saberon are the playable race I want the most, indifferent to which faction they go to, just want to play them. Maybe someday…*daydreams in nerd

5 Likes

Why are you a dog person? What makes you think that dogs are better than cats?

• Cats are less noisy and messy than dogs;

• Cats don’t need to go out three times a day, if not more, to “liberate” themselves;

• Cats, unlike dogs, clean after themselves;

• Cats don’t invade your personal space by licking you with disgusting tongue.

• Cats are not drama queens who need all the attention in the world, nevertheless they are just as affectionate as dogs, if not more.

There is actually no reason to prefer dogs over cats.

4 Likes

Catgirls :heart_eyes:

https://i.imgur.com/dOCV6wq.jpg

What about anthropomorphic primates. We could call them Sapiens which is a Latin word for “One who knows”.

2 Likes

Well, this didn’t take long!

I would argue that my orange boy is both a drama queen AND the most affectionate animal on the planet. AND he invades my personal space on the regular in order to do so.

But I agree with you. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I know this wasn’t your intention but thanks for reminding me (by quoting) why I have that guy on ignore.

Dogs are amazing.

As the old saying goes: “Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.”

2 Likes

Grumpy people would rage even worse than they did for pandas. So, yes please! :upside_down_face:

lol you’re welcome :wink:

And dogs are amazing. We had the most wonderful schnauzer for 13 years - he was our kid before we had kids. Loved his sweet, old man beard and eyebrows. There’s hardly any photos of our kids learning to crawl, pull up, walk, etc. that didn’t have him in it, keeping an eye on them & protecting them. He passed a few years back now, and we just can’t bring ourselves to start over with a new puppy. My orange tabby is the perfect snuggler, though.

1 Like