I’ve been feeling a little blue

Could use some humor to cheer me up. Give me your WoW stories, jokes and songs.

1 Like

10.0 will be better than WOLTK and MOP

6 Likes

3 Likes

You’re a blue troll, maybe go to the barber and try being a green troll for a bit, until you get too greedy!

Maybe try a fleshy troll if you’re extra brave!

3 Likes
1 Like

9 Likes

Found out I have gout. My left big toe was throbbing in pain for 3 days. I barely could walk. Thankful to be 40, but our bodies age like milk instead of wine.

2 Likes

cool cat

4 Likes

Why does Waldo only wear stripes?

Because he doesn’t want to be spotted.

6 Likes

I’m sorry to hear :frowning: It’s manageable though at least, I bet you’ll be feeling better really soon!

I don’t think anyone really thinks about aging and the like until it happens, hard to plan ahead for every possible thing especially if you have to skip out on fun along the journey.

1 Like

4 Likes

I am thankful that my body made it this far. Nothing like the subtlety of a brick smashing your toe to make you humble.

1 Like

I’m going to tell you a joke that will cheer you up.

It’s a banger.

Zovaal has been behind it all.

Haha, get it?

Me neither.

2 Likes

I don’t actually have any humor and such to cheer you up with at the moment, as I’m going through stuff of my own, but I do at least want to encourage you that you’re perfectly allowed to feel what you feel.

All too often when you’re generally a positive and happy person, you become inadvertently branded with the expectation to always be that super positive person. People become uncertain how to react to you when you express a more normal range of human emotion instead of just being that positive guy all the time. It’s incredibly annoying.

I just want to encourage you, as well as anyone else, to feel what you feel. Happy, sad, positive, negative, calm, or angry. Whatever you feel, just feel it. Ride the tide. Enjoy the good, and endure the bad.

4 Likes

Three fish are in a tank. One asks the others, “How do you drive this thing?”

5 Likes

wiggles toes

3 Likes

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/269717297_10216753906679995_7475328474080036952_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=q6lfNMGsnB8AX8COGWa&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT9W7Pc__5_m8BepBvv1xRU2y7Wdh615zRUoGQ3Xq18tsg&oe=61DEC4A7

2 Likes

takes her boots off

wiggles toes

boots weren’t off before

2 Likes

I try to stay positive because this world can suck your good vibes away ever so quickly. Though my body might suffer from afflictions and ailments, my soul is at peace. Thank you for your kind words.

Reroll void elf. You will still be blue but feel better about it

1 Like