I’ve been feeling a little blue

Yeah, but I have zero friends on alliance.

Nobody would give me the time of day since I have no record.

I’m blue double D double da, double D double da, double D double da!

Lolololol

2 Likes

All and I stress the word ALL my friends are Horde. Yet here I am. I play where I am most happy at not where my friends are. Maybe thats why you are feeling blue? Come ally we have cookies :cookie:

2 Likes

Not until they add a few more customization options.

1 Like

I may try. I need a stiff drink and time to think it over.

2 Likes

Really? I heard stiff drinks are hard to swallow.

Only to the uninitiated.

1 Like

You must have a peace that passes understanding.

1 Like

Two Gnomes walk into a bar, i really set the bar low for this joke didn’t I…?

Varian once tried to teach Garrosh how to play chess, it was all fun and games till Varian got to “capture the king”, then Garrosh assaulted him…

1 Like

Finished a +15 ToP yesterday night and it took over an hour. Everyone was positive and cheerful overall. My in-game rating has not updated though and it’s not showing the “over time” completion at all :frowning:

The run itself made me happy because I’d been wanting to get a ToP done for a long time since I’m close to KSM and I was grateful that the group stuck through it and we managed to finish it.

Funny thing that happened, and a warning to other DKs, don’t mind control the jumping acid guys lol. I MC’d one to try and mitigate some necrotic damage when a pull went badly, and then out of NOWHERE one of the Maw boss guys was pulled from like across the map. Wtf? Then later a whole pack just sort of came through the walls. Later Gorechop was pulled though we were many yards away from him. Turns out my MC’d mob was just jumping around aggroing everything lol.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it. Should I try my hand at a warlock?

I am trying to lift my mood.

1 Like

That’s what guilds are for. Look for a good guild that you feel comfortable in and where you can be included in the activities. I found that it can take more than one to find the perfect guild for you… but it’s worth looking around.

Why not? It would let your mage stay Horde and you could try Alliance and a new class. Could be just the medicine you need to perk you up.

Oh and I love your name. Majin Buu was my favorite bad guy on Dragon ball Z.

3 Likes

Visit the barber to go green then

There’s only one solution to those toe-wiggling blues:

1 Like

1 Like