I’ve beaten all 36 Mage towers

You can look at my achievements friend

1 Like

I think the issue is twofold:

1. The content should be tuned to current gear and trivialized by TW gear sets

2. Barring point 1 or even considering point 1, this sort of content should occur more often so that actual time can be spent getting such gear as desired. Not all of that gear is instantly available to players and some can take a few weeks.

4 Likes

The biggest thing is that we really can’t use the artifacts…but this isn’t compensated by allowing us to use the current borrowed power system in cov abilities…coz reasons?

Your logic is wrong because they obviously adjusted the tuning on the bosses to make up for the fact that there is no borrowed power. Youre assuming that it isnt, its pretty obvious that they took this into consideration as a lot of people have been beating it on every class already.

How many is a lot? :thinking:

2 Likes

LOL except they didn’t adjust anything. Boss HP pools are much higher now compared to what they used to be back in Legion relative to power we are scaled to.

10 Likes

The whole point of this post is the tuning is wrong lmao. Can you really not understand that blizzard tunes things wrong all the time and then have to fix it

12 Likes

More than enough to know that these encounters are 100% doable. The majority of the people that are arguing about this are just too lazy to go get the proper items to do the fight. Its a challenge mode, it should have some challenge to it. Come to the encounter prepared, and you will see how much of a difference it makes. If you dont want to do that, then youre playing the wrong game…

1 Like

A good system, that encourages the use of older content.

The main flaw i find with new MT is that its gonna cycle away for an amount of time, it should just be always up.

yeah, promoting the exchange of goods is BAD. right? bad for the economy, no buying things.

You completed it 10 full months after I did, and I completed it the 2nd time the Mage Tower was active. Which means you overgeared it when you did it.

4 Likes

It’s a challenge mode it would have a skill challenge not a gear challenge especially gear that’s not even relevant to legion. People are use gear from the burning crusade lmaooooo

5 Likes

Looking for a number if you have one. More than enough is extremely vague. Not commenting on it needing to be challenging or not because I do think it should be challenging.

Just if the number is less than 100 per class spec or something like that… that doesn’t seem like a lot :< That amounts to a miniscule percentage actually.

The tuning isnt wrong though. Do a bit of research on the gear/enchants/consumables you should be using to complete the encounter. These are all doable. I mean…I did it with heirloom trinkets on. You just gotta figure out which items make the encounter easier. I took about an hour last night to obtain some very easy and fast items that took my DPS from in the 600s to over 1k, and it made the encounter feel like a push over compared to how it felt before getting a few things.

I did all of them the at release except for one class because I had to level it and gear it so I put it off . Also I beat most of them in lfr and world quest gear my dude. So I deff didn’t over heat it haha

Because you’re cheesing it with gear scaling incorrectly lmao you really just don’t understand math

8 Likes

Lol if you think its less than 100 per class then I must be a god at this game. I assure you, Im an average player at best… but I prepared myself before hand and it made it much easier once I got a few items to help out. Theres some old school enchants that drastically make a difference too.

Remove the time restriction Blizzard.

2 Likes

No but profiteering is generally bad :slight_smile: Things are going to normalize hopefully but the 2 week time limit means prices are spiking right now for just about everything. Course this only affects those idiotic enough to buy right now but hey, profiteering is profiteering. And those same people are also welcome to try to profiteer (which ultimately is what normalizes the market when supply exceeds demand).

I don’t think anything :slight_smile: I was asking if you knew. You said a lot had completed it so you seemed informed on it. Forgive my wrong assumption.

1 Like

…yet if its doable by cheesing like you say, then why would it need to be nerfed? Clearly it doesnt need to be nerfed if there is a way to cheese them. You’re killing your argument on your own.