I’m a tank and I survived the nerfs!

Not sure where all the tanks crying are coming from I don’t have any problems doing tank stuff.
So all the crying is because we can’t pull from zone out to end boss in one go? It’s important that tank damage is low compared to dps. Makes them dependant in dps. And it’s important that dps cant take hits like tanks because that makes them dependant on tanks. And it’s important to neither heal so much they don’t need a healer. Right now it’s a disaster.
Nerf tanks into the dirt. I’m shocked they haven’t been nerfed more.

1 Like

The nerfs aren’t live yet.

/facepalm.

28 Likes

Do you have a time machine?

4 Likes

can’t survive something that hasn’t happened yet.

3 Likes

Then why is everyone e crying lol I seen one guy say he was gonna quit

1 Like

Because the forums are full of hyperbole.

1 Like

Hate to break it to you but nerfs dont go live until tuesday… Feel free to come back then and report

Lmaoo the changes are not live yet

Have you heard of TUber?

You’ve already finished +20’s on all season 1 dungeons? Congratulations.

Yup tanks could survive and solo M0 bosses were there are no affixes particularly tyrannical. The same thing they did during BFA and SL. Most tanks that are complaining are saying they should have held off for M+, not nerfed it based on over geared characters in non scalable content.

Show me a video where any tank is doing this consistently? What we have seen are highlights of individual areas where it is possible. At best you can pull 2 packs sometimes 3, but you definitely are not pulling boss to boss.

How could you not survive them, nothing happened yet LOL

I guess it’s better than a thread complaining that the nerfs made tanking impossible (when they didn’t happen yet :rofl:)

1 Like

Everyone survived since the nerfs are not in the game yet and end game content isn’t even released.

1 Like

I play Monk tank which icyveins says is the worst for M+ and I feel OP. I have crappy gear (325) and have no problem tanking Mythics.

Because it’s mythic 0. Derp.

Cause people are stupid

I know but the game says you need to be 345 just to do Heroics…I thought I was going to get destroyed by mythics

Nah, there isn’t even any affixes to worry about.

The nerfs aren’t live, fellas.

Mythic0s are doable in like 300 gear. Keys aren’t open.

2 Likes

Just curious then, why do they gate heroics at 345?

Because it’s queued/automated content.

4 Likes