I’d rather the Horde lose if

When people are interested in what I think are like the happiest moments for me.

From what I see, in the Alliance side of the Darkshore Warfront introductory questing Belmont is captured, and then in the Horde Warfront proper Belmont is freed. Belmont doesn’t show up in the Alliance version of the Darkshore Warfront proper at all. Nor does he show up on Darkshore when the Alliance is holding it for world quests. This implies to me that the Horde version of the Darkshore Warfront happens directly after the introductory questing - this would also explain how the Alliance had held Bashal’Aran in the introductory questing, but when the Alliance does the Darkshore Warfront proper the Horde is holding it. Additionally:

Of course, one can assume instead that Belmont is just getting himself captured over and over again off-screen and the Night Elves are able to cleanse Ivus of the blight over and over again as many times as the Horde plagues him with it. But over all that, and the Alliance players having had first go at the Darkshore Warfront in real world time before the Horde, just looks like gameplay to me.

As far as the Night Elves going to Hyjal, I find that fascinating. Does that lend more support to the Night Elves having been successful at Darkshore? What is the state of Ashenvale? Did the Night Elves have to secure Felwood to be able to station themselves at Hyjal? Or are they using the Emerald Dreamway to transport troops as we saw in the conclusion to the Cataclysm Mount Hyjal questing?

I don’t think Blizzard will answer those last two questions - or probably any of those questions. However, I wish they would address in canon the state of Darkshore and Ashenvale - obviously my preference being the Horde’s withdrawing their forces from both on their own after Sylvanas fled and the Night Elves having reclaimed their lands after the Darkshore Warfront.

Though, the most pie-in-the-sky wish I could have, seeing as they’ve restored the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, is to see Mount Hyjal revamped to a restored and pristine version and showing Night Elf establishments on their way to prospering there.