Hypocrisy of min maxers on covenants

You had it and people abused it.

Officers handing the loot to low performers for their own reasons rather than the highest performer to have an efficient progression is most likely why it was removed I experimented this back in legion… promised myself never again join “lootcouncil” style guilds ever.

My experience was greatly negative but I never asked the removal of it when I can avoid the guilds using the tool myself.

and ralph is just another ralph thread nothing new/else.

If people join a guild with poor leadership you leave. It’s the same now as it was in Legion, Warlords, Mists, Cata, Wrath, BC, Vanilla.

You managed to come to the conclusion why couldn’t everyone else?

1 Like

steal means you get victimized at least once. That is still not an ideal situation. The chance of you experiencing that should be 0%

1 Like

So people that join mythic pugs then get booted after 1 boss for under performing means we should get rid of Mythic pug LFG because some people have a bad experience?

1 Like

people underperforming is exactly the same as stealing someone’s hard earned loot. I’m sorry. You are right.

that’s not a “bad experience” if you joined mythic difficulty you should know what you’re getting into…

nobody gets a free carry unless you’re the leaders friend.

1 Like

Or girl friend… Honestly I have a hard time being mad at the RL when they do something dumb for their GF. I mean… noone in the raid is gonna offer them the same thing ya know what I mean.

Yeah sorry ya’ll if the mount drops the GF gets it because… reasons I can’t go into here.

If you join a group that has "Master Loot’ you should know what you’re getting into…

1 Like

I’m currently playing the weaker DPS spec of my class in Mythic raids. Casual Mythic, but it’s still Mythic, and I got Keystone Master with it too.

My class doesn’t have a teleport.
Revendreth does.
If all 4 people in my M+ dungeon have a teleport and I don’t, guess who they’re bringing? Somebody with the same teleport.

Some of this isn’t “min-maxing” - it’s utility you have a choice to take no matter your class. It’s the utility that’s an issue, not the damage.

This whole “if you’re not doing world first then you shouldn’t ever try to improve yourself” nonsense needs to be buried and never brought up again.

You complain constantly about other people being “toxic”, yet you represent toxic behavior yourself.

2 Likes

It’s gotten out of hand

1 Like