Hyjal phasing bug

After completing the quest Aessina’s Miracle all the npcs in the Grove of Aessina disappeared and now I cannot continue the zone. There are also no nps in the Santuary of Malorne.

16 Likes

See if any of the wowhead comments applies to you

“ If you hand this quest in to the Hamuul who gave you the quest in the first place, rather than going back to the grove, you miss out on the cutscene, and nothing phases until you leave the area and return.”

https://www.wowhead.com/quest=25372/aessinas-miracle#comments

I’ve tried a lot of things. hearth, run around the zone, go to different zones and come back. Sometimes the nps will appear for a spit second, but when I get close they disappear. If anyone has fixed this issue lmk.

3 Likes

I’m experiencing the same thing, it looks like hyjal is in the firelands patch state when you return to finish quests at 85. Just no npcs or anything around the firelands affected areas, blizz needs to fix this soon as we can’t access rep vendors.

Please there is no way this happens when you need to complete the chain quest to get to the npc vendor.

Are you using quest add ons. Turn them off so to see if better.

I hit another Cata quest turning off questie magically showed a complete option.

1 Like

i heard its only bugged for gingers, weird

Not a bug. You hAave to turn the quest in different area than what wuestie shows. The npc is in the hub close to the “throwing bear cubs” quests. Where you were saving fawns and squirells from fire in the north.

1 Like

I am stuck in Hyjal right now, tried to return to Tortolla with “The Hammer and the Key” turn-in and he phases every time I go from the scorched plain to the regrowth. I can see him right there and can’t turn in the quest, and can’t progress the zone. So many broken quests in this release.

2 Likes

I’m also stuck after competing Aessina’s Miracle" I turned it in at the Grove. Cutscene started, got interrupted, then every NPC disappeared. The surrounding area regrown and the quest turned in but now I’m phased unable to continue the quest line. Some times when I got in I can see the NPC but as I approach they disappear. I’m Walandwood on the server Pagle. Please update with a fix or send help.

1 Like

This is how I ran into the problem. Watching the cutscene, Hamuul made a comment about how everything seems fixed, and now all the NPC’s are gone

I tried that and it helped. Only cuz you gave me the idea to do it. Ty.

You’re wrong, this is a bug, one that was introduced by the maintenance on 5/21/2024. If you had read the OP’s post, you would see that they went to The Grove of Aessina, THE CORRECT LOCATION, to turn it in. Since you insist on being wrong in multiple forum posts(both EU and US) I felt you needed to be corrected.

6 Likes

I am taking it nobody has a fix to this?

Turned in the quest at the Grove - witness the (lovely unskippable) cut scene - now Hyjal is completely void of every NPC and mob. Attempted turning off add ons, leaving/returning, logging, unplugging and plugging back in, blowing in the cartridge, printer cable securely fastened, etc.

1 Like

I Have also tried Harthing then returning, joining another persons group, dropping all quest, getting killed and reviving, restarting game / client. Nothing helps me get unphased where the NPC come back. This is absolutely a bug because I flew around the entire zone and cant find any more quest. I just wanted to finish the Hyjal quest achievement

Just happened to me to. I seen the archdruid for a split second after the cutscene before every NPC in the zone poof’d away.

The exact same thing is happening to me. Although, I am not even able to start this quest chain. I see him just as you do from The Scorched Plain, and right when I enter The Regrowth towards him he disappears.

Let it be noted I am 85 going back to finish up the quests, if this is the source of the bug.

Yup I just hit the Hyjal dead end… And when i was there, I saw 2 other level 85s who were in the same situation… This needs to be fixed immediately. It really ruins the experience and immersion when you can’t do an entire zone in one sitting… Thanks for rushing Cata Classic blizzard you never fail to disappoint

Also experiencing this phasing bug at lvl 85 trying to complete the zone.

1 Like

Same issue here, I opened a ticket about it yesterday but got auto-responded to

1 Like