Hydra Premades Alterac Valley

**03:00 PM Eastern Time Sunday, April 16, 2023 Hydra will be specific queuing for Alterac Valley! **. Join us as we take on the many Alliance Premades in the Valley of Hydra’s origins. Hail Hydra!

Hydra Discord: /hydrapremades.

4 Likes

Doesn’t Hydra have a terrible reputation or am I mistaken? I thought they were done, is this a resurgence?

Hydra has an excellent reputation and we never left. Approximately 5K members.

1 Like

Hmm, well I’ve seen negative comments about that community on the forums. I didn’t realize it was still such a thriving community. I think most the premade epic communities queue a bit later in the day, but idk Alliance schedules.

Yeah they have a terrible reputation. Zeela continues to live in her own little fantasy world.

PSA: this sham is just Krienn the drunken mage on an alt account

1 Like

Your Guild was Yummy !

2 Likes

Yes. At one point, they were literally forcing other players out of AV.

1 Like

I might show up just so I can kill zeela’s Hunter on another character in greens again.

Could you shut your words for one moment? Every time you post the content is always 99% copium and 1% bird pile.

1 Like

Imgur

I am at church now and will pray to the Almighty that Zeela and Hail Hydra defeat you today!!!

You should probably pray that she doesn’t have a coronary when she loses to pugs. She’s getting a bit long in the tooth.

Yeah, I can’t think of an occasion where she wasn’t salty and nasty.

Are you forming a premade for LFR anytime today also? I’d like to get my weekly done.

Oh yes, the “many Alliance premades” that queue in the middle of the day on a Sunday.

Dear Sweet Cherry,

Nothing tears me up more than seeing you side with Mr Akatsuki.

Dear Professor Worldpvp,

Could you log on and post using Professor Snowcrest? You know Worldpvp isn’t as popular as Professor Snowcrest.

^^ This is why the local funny farm should never have shut down.

the event is on their fb page but im guessing more people on this forum have heard about it than fb group members.

The what now?

1 Like