Hydra Premades Alterac Valley

You follow them on Facebook? lulz

Don’t follow them but it’s deader than Michael Jackson.

1 Like

gross hydra is still a thing haha.

We have spies in their Discord right?

i saw they were “active” in another wow group and took a look. like it or not they had AV on farm before cross realm grouping and communities were available. they helped alot of people get “we had it all along cough” cheeve by coordinating with alliance premades back in the day.

1 Like

Whenever I see Zeeronko, I know there’s a greater than normal chance of losing and that she’ll probably spend the whole BG being toxic to “the pugs” like so many other EBG premade exploiters do.

ew, why would you have to coordinate for that. Easy achieve.

Oh I’m aware. But that was a looooong time ago.

Yeah until they actually came up against alliance communities/guilds who weren’t zombies.

Still remember her and Yagamoth scouting Ruin in Ashran, seeing us and then them all mass afking.

I hate these premades especially in IOC. They don’t give up even when they are losing. I don’t really want to play too hard. Just like it relaxing.

Edit: Nevermind, this is horde premade. Keep going.

1 Like

Many alliance premades? ya…i dont think so lol…there are like 1-2 max.

I agree, I like your mog!

1 Like

I prefer the premades that make epic bgs into a long drawn out fight. I want to pvp in a massive battle, not rush to the boss and hit a npc.

3 Likes

There really is just SOD and SPM and occasionally Ruin. No one else does large scale premades.

Then again, Zeela doesn’t face any of these premades because she intentionally plays early morning to avoid them.

1 Like

I grabbed 9 people short notice and queued up a game but we heard they weren’t actually queuing av.

So we didn’t see Hydra but we had a good match anyway

3 Likes

Apparently not

I mean it’s like most of the announcements she makes. No one wants to play with her and her events end up getting canceled. Haven’t seen her in a BG since I 1v1’d her on my disc priest in greens lmao.

Wish there were more honestly

Epic bg fight night when?