[H][US][Daggerspine] <Sundowners> LF Casual Mature Family Oriented Players!

Contact Info:
Discord - minipoem
Battle.net - BL4M#1741

We are an older age group of both male and female friends who have played world of warcraft together for many years and are building < Sundowners > from the ground up!

Our focus is finding like minded mature family oriented players who appreciate the social aspect of the game within a casual and laid-back community.

We make up an eclectic group of players that have been active since Vanilla with breaks in between expansions but are back into action full-time for Dragonflight!

Officers and Veterans have backgrounds of progression focused mythic and raiding. However, we are not large enough for that content at the moment. It is something that we are bulding towards!

We do alot of transmog/mount runs, pet collecting, heroics, and helping guildies level up toons, crafting, or really just however we can be helpful at the time.

Come and be a part of our core and have fun creating friendships that will last through even more expansions and years to come!

DISCORD USE
< Sundowners > do abide by both Blizzards and Discords code of conduct and Terms of Service, but it is worth saying while members are utilizing private server voice channels on Discord a mature atmosphere containing strong language can be present at times.

Bump for update to contact info!

Greetings,

I wanted to inquire about your guild. I saw this thread from another recruiting post. I’m in my late 30’s, married, new baby about to be here as well. I just came back to the game as well. (My background is similar to many of your officers) I’m trying to find a good group of people I can actually make friends and play with regularly. I’m a pretty old fashioned type guy (conservative values mostly). I’m looking around to find a place I’d fit in and enjoy the people around me.

Heya Johnnyz,

< Sundowners > do abide by both Blizzards and Discords code of conduct and Terms of Service, but it is worth saying while members are utilizing private server voice channels on Discord a mature atmosphere containing strong language can be present at times.

If the above mentioned is a concern for you it may lead to you sometimes feeling uncomfortable about the people around you. While I realize this comes off as dismissive, know that it is a concern for me as the GM of < Sundowners > that youself and all players that wish to join can enjoy themselves while playing World of Warcraft in our guild.

The discussion of this specfic topic will lead me into updating our current recruitment post to include such info.

I know this message is a few months old, but it sounds like a great guild. I’m an arcane mage and I like to run dungeons and help others when they need it. Looking for a mature social guild with good people. Are you still recruiting?

Do you need a blood dk and holy priest?