Returning player wanting to find guild [Area-52]

So just coming back after long break. Last time I fully played was Legion and BFA. Looking for a group to hang out with and raid a little. I say a little because I am a paramedic and I work 12-hour night shifts on a rotating schedule…so I could only really raid every other week sometimes and I have a 2 year old. But when I can play would love to get back into raiding and M+. So yea…FOR THE HORDE!

Hi Bjorskir! Depending on what times/days would work for your schedule, we might be a good fit. We’re currently recruiting DPS and could use another hunter. We’re also open to folks on a rotating schedule so long as they are able to give us a heads up with availability.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST) with a focus on AOTC.

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

The basics: [H] <TM> 13yr guild | 2-day 10pm EST | 9/9H Amir; 9/9H Aberrus; 8/8H-2/8M VoI | LF DPS/hybrids
More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Heya Bjorskir! If plans ever change and you’re ever interested in a Casual guild. Look us up! Lok’tar Ogar!

Just filled out app

Hiya Bjorskir!

I think our guild can work with you. Though you would not have a permanente raid spot. You can join in as a filler or overflow, we have groups that run Myhtic+ daily and you can join us in that as well!

Tattered Remains
Area 52
Horde

Want a permanent raid spot?
Looking for a laid back guild?
Need assistance with leveling, gearing or class/spec questions? Or maybe just somewhere to hang and chat?

Tattered Remains is accepting all levels, Classes and Specs!

About Our Guild:
We are a small guild (returning, been back full swing for 3 months) working towards building for the new expansion.

We are an adult only guild (If you are easily offended, we may not be the guild for you)

We are currently running Myhtic+
Normal 9/9 (alt & new mbr gearing)
Heroic Raiding 7/9 (currently pugging into groups) Working towards Mythic Raiding.

What We Are looking for:
• Not easily offended
• Socializing
• Patient with new members and rebuilding guild (If you choose you can assist as well)
• Communication
• Willing to learn and participate (even teach/guide)
• Available for raid (life happens so give notice unless extreme emergency)
• Mythic+ not mando. But recommended if you want to get into Mythic Raiding.

We would like to get back to the glory days of smashing content and climbing charts. Having guild events, farming mounts, PvP, and working on achievements.

Need:
Tanks: CLOSED
Heals: OPEN (Excluding Sham, Pali)
Melee: OPEN (Excluding Pali)
Ranged: OPEN

Raid Days & Times
SAT-SUN
10 Pm Est (Server) 7 Pm Pst Start time.
1 Am Est (Server) 10 Pm Pst Stop time.
(Or longer dependent on everyones spirits)

Mythic+
Daily if you choose to join.

If you have any questions please reach out to me at:
Bnet: Splicer6#1113
Disc: Splicer666

Can also join New Community
Tattered Remains, to chat! Or apply in game!