Husband/wife team looking for guild (A)

Hello!

My wife and I, both proud Dwarves, Hunter and Paladin respectively, are looking for a guild that will fit us. We are just back to WoW after about a 10-year hiatus, and so much has changed that we’re basically noobs again. We do have raiding experience from the olden days–including being officers in an EverQuest raiding guild (we’re old)–but I’m sure that raiding has changed a lot too.

We’re looking for a mature, friendly, established guild that has members who are willing to answer questions and help us learn and grow. The ideal guild will have a blend of RP, PvP, and instance/raid running. My wife and I do not cause drama and don’t want to be around drama.

We’re only in our 30s right now, but we only started back playing a few days ago and I expect we will level pretty fast. We’re just looking to experience all the game has to offer, preferably with a good group of people we could call friends.

If we sound like a good fit for your guild (and vice versa), either reply here or send me a whisper or mail in-game.

Thanks for reading!
Thorkjeld and Danykah

3 Likes

cough Clan battlehammer cough

They are a dwarf RP pvp guild and from what I’ve experienced they are very mature and good people, I’m not sure who runs operations as I’m just coming back from a hiatus myself but I’m sure if you whisper any of them in game they can point you in the right direction

3 Likes

Here is a good place to start, the Alliance RP Discord. The various RP guilds have channels in there where they can pin information and be messaged for more information.

https://discord.gg/VUY4Fpd

A lot of good RP guilds out on alliance side with a mix of PVP and PVE to varying degrees.

This forum post leads to a great spreadsheet for both Horde and Alliance guilds:
2019 Emerald Dream Guilds At a Glance - Updated!

I hope you find what you are looking for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

clan battlehammer is going on 10yrs strong on the server, we are a mature tight knit group, I am afraid however our pve focus is practically non exsistant… we do lots of pvp with a light rp taste to it… battlehammer(dot)net (I cant add links in here) has more details in explaining how to join, as well as wat to expect from us and wat we are looking for from members…

2 Likes

Damn 10 years, some guilds can’t even make it 6 months without disbanding 4 times here. Some didn’t even make it through the report wars, which may pop up again.

1 Like

Clan Battlehammer are good people. Can’t go wrong there. Although they focus more on pvp/wpvp (IIRC), so if you want more instance/raid running you probably should ask them about that beforehand

1 Like

+1000 for Clan Battlehammer!

If you’re looking for casual raiding I’d like to throw the Ashen Vale in there. We are a social guild of older folks that focuses on RP and WPvP. Our raid team and RLs are laid back and it’s all about fun with the progression.

1 Like