2019 Emerald Dream Guilds At a Glance - Updated!

UPDATE 3/8/2019 - I’ve completely overhauled the original design in favor of an easily editable and updatable Google Spreadsheet! This has been updated with all the Alliance and Horde guilds that have reached out to me!

Link – bit. ly / edguilds (no spaces!)

If you are looking for a guild on Emerald Dream this is a great start to help you find a great match! Alliance and Horde are toggle-able using the tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR GUILD TO BE INCLUDED – please reach out to me via in-game whisper or discord - Aeriara#5223 and i’ll send you a survey link!

Thank you!

14 Likes

I would love to have Kill Order included. This is really a great idea!

3 Likes

sent you a message on discord!

2 Likes

This is really well done, nice work!

Best,

Dalst
Lionguard Captain

1 Like

Would love to submit the info on my guild to add to this fabulous list tbh.

-RP Officer Of Den Of Thieves

4 Likes

Absolutely! If you can send me a dm on Discord Aeriara#5223 I’ll send you a link to the survey! (i’m also in the Alliance RP Discord if you want to find me that way

2 Likes

This is awesome!

Very cool and inclusive! Thanks for helping build and maintain the community here - even if I just transferred to this realm, I still appreciate this!

1 Like

Fairlight - thank you! happy to have you with us :sparkling_heart:

I’ve updated to add Kill Order and Clan Battlehammer! Link is updated above. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very pretty to look at

1 Like

Please include Spectrum. No checks on anything though. Thank you.

could there be a future horde version done up?

there is one! it is currently posted on the Horde ED RP discord, I’ve got several guilds wanting to be added so i’ll update that and get a separate thread on the forums for it as well. You can DM me at Aeriara#5223 on discord if you want to go ahead and fill out the survey :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there, I DM-ed you on Discord about getting the survey for my guild. I’m an officer in Sadistically Silenced.

3 Likes

I like this thing

2 Likes

if you’ve sent me a survey I have it! I have been crazy busy with other things and haven’t had a chance to update – sorry about this and will update soon <3

1 Like

Looks like I got Trust Level 3 so here’s a normal link

bit.ly/2C6VGbs

Alliance RP Guilds “At a Glance”

1 Like

Popping in here with an update to the main post and title - I’ve overhauled this to be a google spreadsheet!

Link – bit. ly /edguilds (no spaces!)

see the first post for more details and how to get your guild involved!

Thank you again. <3

2 Likes

Looks great

Reposted with my r33t Trust Level 3 Forum Superpowers

bit.ly/edguilds

ED Guilds At A Glance

1 Like