Huokan is banned!

Ok, person also from area-52

2 Likes

this
they are a pepega scourge

Shouldn’t you be posting this on you realm forums where people might actually have an idea about who that is?

3 Likes

literally everyone who pays attention to trade chat knows what they’re talking about

7 Likes

ye just ignore em. this is mostly a horde problem (was gonna be an alliance problem)

wilful ignorance on their end now though

Who or what is that?

3 Likes

I long ago left trade chat on both factions. Mostly just brain cancer waiting to happen any way.

4 Likes

Not even filling the void really…they were also going crazy, but maybe they stepped up after Gallywix got taken down as well.

Also I’m willing to bet any big boosting community is selling gold of somewhere in the system. People are boasting about how via boosts/sales/carries that can raise millions of gold rather quickly these days if they are invested into that aspect of the game, trying to convince me that someone somewhere isn’t selling off their gold is a fool’s errand.

1 Like

They’ve been advertising for a long time, so that was nothing new. I first noticed them when they started running “help wanted” ads looking for boosters and advertisers. Sounded sketchy.

They weren’t “huge” and they were around before Gallywix collapsed. They did however back themselves into a corner with their prices and no one with any skill would boost for them. That’s why our new community did more volume in our opening week than they’ll dream of doing.

They’ll be back. It should be said that prices shouldn’t determine which community you buy from because “You get what you pay for” is absolutely true. If you buy through huokan you’re simply going to get unqualified players and guilds.

From the number of ads they posted, no one would have guessed that.

1 Like

Were they really this unsuccessful? I guess I just assumed based on all the boosts spam that they were a popular service.

Huh.

All that energy spent to acquire gold from offered runs is certainly for real life monetary gain.

damn how dare people use trade chat for trade and not for people sperging about how they hate trump

2 Likes

I mean they had easily over 100 m+ keys an hour which is more than ive seen in any other community

I agree its annoying. But look at it from their point. They are part of the same community but are competing for the buyers. The spam is try and be at the bottom of chat so people will choose them Over the others. They are just on their grind. Whether or not the use of AHK is okay is another subject. But they don’t deserve all the hate they get.

yeah umm who?

going to the side with less players sure for a community they arent very very bright…

There is no void left behind… GW was rebranded on the NA side and yeeted out the EU council members.

More like "who?"kan.