I don’t know who that is.

29 Likes

:crab::crab::crab: .

1 Like

a horde menace

1 Like

Who the hell is that?

1 Like

Still a little vague, but I guess it’s good that they’re gone.

FOR NOW.

they’re a boosting community of low quality that spammed trade chat with multiple advertisers every 30-60s.

they were told to post every 30-60s and they recently were opening to alliance so this was a horde problem mostly. thankfully blizz broke their knee caps before they invaded alliance

edit:
advertisers are fine… advertising every 30s is not.

5 Likes

Now its gallykans time to shine! Bwahaha.

3 Likes
13 Likes

:crab: trade chat is saved :crab:

8 Likes

They got banned from trade chat for spamming?

Did Blizzard announce they were banned? I’m not seeing anything.

no announcement. just watching their ad chat discussion and screenshots of them getting banned for minimum 7 days

huge boosting community that filled in the void gallywix boosting left behind, on most horde servers trade was spammed with messages only from them on different characters. looks like it was a ban for using autohotkey to send messages at 30-60 second intervals per character spamming.

That’s not them being banned. They’ll just be back on new accounts or characters.

I thought you meant people got actual bans like the folks from gallywix.

Post on your realm forum. This doesn’t belong here.

5 Likes

if only that community was tied to a single realm

All of the people that replied knowing who the person is are from Area-52, and everyone from different servers has no clue what you are talking about.

3 Likes

The community in question is a widespread discord community across many full-pop realms, not just area52. This post absolutely belongs here and not a realm forum.

4 Likes