Hunter/Shaman LFG AOTC Guild (Illidan or Sargeras servers)

Long time hunter player looking for an AOTC.
Last expansion i played alot was first tier of shadowlands, got AOTC then, 2nd tier killed SL for me.
LF raid times roughly 8:30-12 CST any week day
Reach out on discord if your recruiting - fatalenjoyment

Greetings Kalbris!!!

Your times fit our schedule, and I actually do like hunters.

Here it is:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

9d

Summit Gaming is coming back for future xpacks and end game content. We are looking for a good core main tank, ranged dps and some solid healers to push mythic end game content, we are open to experienced raiders and officers to join our core

Raid times
Wednesday Thursday 8-11 east
Discord: Force9014
Bnet: Force#1405