Hunters will be able to use Hati as a mount

So in the newest PTR build they have brought back Hati in multiple color options and with a bunch of toys that can be use with him. The one that stands out the most is the ability to use Hati as a mount.

What other Hunter Pets would you want to use as a mount if they ever expanded on this?

7 Likes

I volunteer as tribute :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

Always loved that cobalt blue coloration of Hati. :heart:

I’d gladly take more bear mounts with the updated model. Especially a white one to match my hunter’s pet, Hroth.

1 Like

That is really cool. It totally makes sense that Hunters could use their pets as mounts.

4 Likes

Sweeeeeet :metal::grimacing::metal:

That’s really cool :grinning:

By Hunters you mean BM. Hati is tagged a spirit beast

I feel there needs to be a glyph to let all hunters use certain pet families as mounts.

1 Like

I am curious about that. Seems like a lot is being put into it for a single spec. While I am super glad he is returning I hope at least the mounting part (or maybe just any future versions) are class wide. I imagine there will be an uproar regardless.

1 Like

sacrifices the troll to the Hati gods in bringing her back

The quest line can be completed in any spec. In order to tame Hati you have to spec into BM as he’s been tagged exotic. Makes sense since it was tied to Titanstrike. As for all the toy stuff, PTR is subject to change and not guaranteed to go live. That being said, why give the other two specs access to an old BM trait? We can’t even xmog across specs

1 Like

My hype for this is strong.

Too bad for the other two specs. They’re not the Master of Beasts and they had nothing to do with Hati.

1 Like

This is awesome and to answer your question OP, Skoll.

Awesome! Can’t wait to get him back!
There are already mount versions of my main pets except my creepy crawly bug. lol

While I could see people unhappy if it’s BM only, I get why it would. You got Hati in Legion by being BM. Doesn’t really make sense that anyone could get him afterwards.

2 Likes

Or maybe eliminate pet family restrictions all together and have BMs thing be double pets.

I’d love to use a petrodax on my Zandalari survival Hunter (when they are out) but won’t be able to =/

1 Like

For Hati I fully understand tying it to BM. Thats where Hati belongs.

I am saying allowing a hunter to mount a pet is opening of the floodgates. I am curious, if they expand pet mounting, will they still keep it to BM or not. I dont expect to see a Surv hunter on a devilsaur but maybe on a wolf.

I’ve already said my farewells to Hati. Somehow making Hati a mount doesn’t feel right? I don’t know maybe if I do the quest I’ll feel differently but I was upset about losing him. It feels like re-opening old wounds.

The questline is up on the PtR if you want to give it a go and see how you feel about it. Seems like you do put out some effort to rescue him and earn him back.

3 Likes