Hunters will be able to use Hati as a mount

BM hunters should be able to tame any animal in the wild and use it as a mount.

1 Like

I see my hunter as my off main and i was a little teary when i lost hati but now im happy were getting him back.

Itā€™s probably the only spirit beasts weā€™ll get this expansion lol

Two pets was horrible in Legion, the replacement talent for BfA is also horrible, so how about no

PTR is for testing, it may be that Hati is a test subject in this regard. It does require an item you buy though so itā€™s not like BM will be mounting up on Hati whenever they desire. Honestly I doubt any of those toys on the PTR make it live

I just went from indifferent about Hati to being his best friend.

Ok thank you.

Hati isnā€™t just going to be a mount though, Heā€™s been tagged as exotic and will join as a regular pet, and thatā€™s assuming the whole mount thing makes it live

Definite no from me to let every spec use exotics. Thatā€™s the entire point of BM.

However letting any spec ride their pets that they have access to sounds reasonable.

2 Likes

Maybe, but now thats on there it would be shocking to see it gone. Finally something really neat, only to go away. Last thing they need this expansion is more hype unfulfilled.

Yeah I know, im just mad I canā€™t have the dino birb on my survival hunter.

It being a PTR it just wouldnā€™t be surprising, would be cool if it goes live though

1 Like

OMG this is epic! Gonna get Hati againā€¦

I understand that, doesnā€™t mean something should be stripped from a spec and given to others. The game as it is has been over pruned, stuff taken from us and either coming back as something in the talent tree or just flat removed. MM lost chimera shot to BM, Demo locks lost meta to DH and Iā€™d be willing to bet thereā€™s other instances of this happening. In my opinion it isnā€™t good for the game

Maybe instead we could try asking for non exotic versions of these pets or to even have the exotic tag removed from them, or have them be tameable with the tome of dinomancy, any of those options is better than removing an icon feature of a spec

Taking what I said way to seriously lol. But tome of the dinowhisperer works.

Sometimes Iā€™m just way to serious lol