Hunters who have Skoll

To all hunters who have Skoll…Can you tell me what abilities he has when tamed?

Google it.

google petopia

All the spirit beasts have the same skills:
Prowl
Spirit Strike (moonfire)
Claw

1 Like

Most cool pet i ever saw (Just leaned of it làst night) Lightning wolf? I may roll hunt for this

It’s Beast Mastery specific (bad spec), and spirit beasts themselves aren’t very good pets.

A hunter’s best friend.

okay…that is what I was looking for…I know what Petopia says, but someone who has him can tell you the true pet cast bar.

Yes…he’s cool…I have him on my retail Troll hunter, but he’s a pain to camp…3 spawn points and a 6 to 18 hour respawn timer that I’m not sure if he shares it with the other 3 rares in the zone…

they get better in retail when they (exotic/spirits) cast a smaller heal.

Makes them useful for solo work or some pvp where once you accept a “root breaking” pet is useless since you got 5 more root cc’s coming in anyway. Slammed with cc may as well run the pet one thinks is cool and self heals.

It has the same skills as every other beast of its type. You’re a level 80 hunter. You should already know this.

I’d have ben’thalos from cata worse.

Step 1 is the questing to see them
Step 2 is finding the collision mesh in the tree you can sit up at the top of the tree.
and now the step 3 of watching the skies for hours for that damned owl to show up lol.

I tbh had that hunter not played a few days and dipped in for spot checks every hour or so. Eventually the owl was there.

If we get cata I’d see this pet being a pita to get. I’d like to be wrong ofc.

My spirit beast had something different…

… It was called Gondria’s Spectral Claw of the Necromancer. I keep it as a little momento to show all the Hunters I meet.

I enjoy beastmaster . Its alot of fun to just faceroll the keyboard .

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.