Hunters in random BGs HAVE to be nerfed. This has gone on FAR too long

Pretty sure rogues are always high up on the ladders in every game In every possible way. Ever.

Hunters are to squishie? When did U start playing? Hunters used to have pets that healed them and were basically godlike for an entire xpac

Has the time finally come for Hunters to be fined $150 each day their subscription was active this expansion?

1 Like

What about hardcore twinks that have several of them on their account, all with variations of the same name? Do we fine them per hunter or once per account?

Is this thread still going on? Just sticky it at the top of the BG forums. I honestly cannot remember the last time people weren’t complaining about Hunters in BGs.

Yeah, that’s out of control.

I logged onto my hunter for the first time since whatever we were playing during Nyalotha … BFA? and did some random battlegrounds in the leveling bracket on the way to 50-60 to see what this was all about. I was fat fingering and forgetting my binds and just generally being terrible and I was still racking up kills. I honestly can’t imagine how terrible I would feel about myself to do this to people in the modern version of this game once I got my skill set back.